Digital Finance Transformation – Manager EY is a global leader in Assurance, Tax, Transaction and Consulting services. We make a difference by helping our people, our clients and our wider comm
Digital Finance Transformation – Manager
EY is a global leader in Assurance, Tax, Transaction and Consulting services. We make a difference by helping our people, our clients and our wider communities achieve their potential. Our vision is to become the leading global professional services organisation by building a better working world.
Market leading growth
- We’re a business with market- leading growth, and this is set to continue. In fact, we aim to double the size of our business by 2020. We have a clear vision, big ambitions and a bolder purpose than ever before. It all means growth and opportunities for you and our clients.
- Entrepreneurial spirit delivers market-leading growth. That’s why we empower our people to innovate and act with flexibility. We’re developing people to lead, manage and deliver ambitious growth, and tackle the most complex, critical and rewarding challenges for our clients.
- The success of EY, our clients and our people, is built on having employees from a huge variety of backgrounds working together in high-performing teams. We’re creating the working culture of tomorrow: it’s more flexible, more inclusive, globally connected and driven by a purpose – to build a better working world.
Consulting Services – Finance Transformation
In Ireland, we are expanding our Consulting practice and are seeking to recruit high achieving individuals to be part of our growing business. Currently we are recruiting at Manager level for our Finance Transformation team.
Our Finance Transformation team delivers globally integrated Finance service offerings to our clients, including:
- Finance Operating Model Transformation
- Business Performance Management (BPM) including Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting; and Management Reporting
- Finance Transformation enabled by technology – i.e. ERP, BPM, RPA, Business Intelligence, Data Analytics, Blockchain and AI
- Global Business Services
Your key responsibilities
Working in our Finance Transformation practice, you will:
- Work as part of a client engagement teams with diverse skills and backgrounds. Foster an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment.
- Deliver high-quality work products within expected timeframes and on budget. Foster relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels. Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes. Manage expectations of client service delivery.
- Cultivate and manage business development opportunities. Understand EY and its service lines and actively assess/present ways to serve clients. Develop and maintain long-term client relationships and networks.
- Contribute to PI Finance practice development specifically in the areas of operations, thought leadership, marketing activities and training
- Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge. Demonstrate ability to quickly assimilate to new knowledge. Possess good business acumen. Remain current on new developments in Consulting services capabilities and industry knowledge.
Skills and attributes for success
At least 8 years of experience delivering change in a Finance function environment –gained either from prior experience in consulting or through a track record of delivering change/transformation projects in industry
- Strong academic record including a third level degree, preferably in a finance/accounting, business or project related area
- MBA, ACA/CIMA and/or PMP/Prince2 qualification an advantage
- Strong process improvement experience in one or two of the following areas:
- Transactional processing: Order to Cash; Procure to Pay; Record to Report
- Financial planning and analysis: Budgeting and Planning, and Reporting)
What we look for
We are looking for ambitious professionals who can demonstrate experience of significant business transformation to work across multiple sectors and specifically those with a strong background in Finance transformation and technology. We are seeking individuals with consulting experience or individuals who have gained project and programme delivery experience within large recognised organisations.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and Consulting services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.