Fintech/ Investment/ Sass/ Tech background, can handle huge volume of data |Knowledge in financial controlling, finance operations/optimization/automation About Our Client Our client play
About Our Client
Our client plays an important role in making investment accessible to the mass-market
by providing users with a simple to use financial services platform that covers exchange
services such as buying and selling crypto assets and an investment ecosystem to support
users with investing in crypto to generate passive while offering affordable prices to its
customers building a safe and user-friendly trading experience.
risk and liquidity risks are monitored, and treasury activities are executed for fiat and crypto
currencies. The operations are managed within pre-defined KPIs and internal controls. This
role is key to building a scalable highly automated and reliable organization. The ideal
candidate should become annoyed by repetitive work which drives the applicant to process
optimization and automation.Responsibilities
- Contribute to the strategy and achieve strategic goals that optimizes operational
efficiency and minimize costs.
- Think outside of the box in order to improve processes and enable growth.
- Develop and maintain KPI’s to manage the operations and report to relevant
- Exemplify an ability to work and communicate cross-functionally with employees from
other departments including Finance, Product Management, Software Development,
Risk, compliance and other (external) stakeholders.
- Design and implement reconciliation activities for digital assets and fiat transactions
with banks, exchanges, blockchain and other institutions.
- Responsible for booking/settlement operations on clients and internal accounts, and
maintain up-to-date internal ledgers
- Prepare, reconcile and analyze the daily P&L.
- Draft and update operational procedures and training manuals.
- Recruit, train, and mentor your team members.
The Successful Applicant
- Operations (finance) experience within brokers, exchanges, Fintech or other platform
- Experience with clearing and settlement processes.
- 8+ years of experience in relevant jobs.
- Start-up mentality, tech savvy, hands-on, goal oriented, able to work independent and
has a drive to achieve big results.
- Drive to eliminate all repetitive work within the organization.
- Enthusiast, curious, motivated and reliable.
- Advanced skills with BI tooling and Microsoft office.
- Ability to work with and analyze large data sets.
- Pro-active in identifying improvements.
- Deadline driven
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in a relevant field
- Leader and team player
- Fluent in EnglishConnect With Us If This Is YOU. “GOOD” is our core values and we are looking for likeminded individual who has these qualities too:
- Growth Mindset
- Optimistic, Integrity and resilient
- Open to an environment of diverse culture and also different opinions
- Do What You Truly Believe In
What’s on Offer
Opportunity to have a hands-on role in a heavily growing business with a dynamic structure