Company Description Since 1996, we challenge the code to deliver innovative services & products that make financial opportunities accessible to everyone. We are now the Swiss leader in online tra
Since 1996, we challenge the code to deliver innovative services & products that make financial opportunities accessible to everyone.
We are now the Swiss leader in online trading and we deliver our services to + 340’000 clients who can trade over 3 million products through performant and secured platforms.
As well as various online trading products (stocks, bonds, funds, derivative products, cryptocurrencies…), we provide Forex, Robo-Advisory and Mortgages solutions.
Join our +800 employees all over the world to accelerate your career in fast-moving and rock-solid company!
We are looking for a positive and adaptive hard worker, Finance & Operations Intern to join our finance team. The role will be to support the Finance & Operation team in day to day tasks.
Your responsibilities will be as follow:
- Assisting in completing daily CASS reconciliation
- Assisting in processing client’s deposits and withdrawals, invoices and payments
- Assisting in preparing business and financial analyses (daily, weekly, monthly)
- Assisting in producing revenue monthly reports
- Report extraction from the trading platforms in use (MT4, MT5, AT)
- Commissions groups creation, checks and commissions’ calculation
- Assisting in licenses creation for MAMs and QAM profiles
- Assisting in client accounts opening process, KYC, AML, and Due Diligence procedures
- Assisting in account closures, password request and change, client’s details amendment
- Any other duties that given by the Head of Sales & Operations
- Educated to degree level
- Junior or a first experience (internship)
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office with Excellent knowledge of MS Excel
- Fluent English, both written and spoken. Fluent Spanish & Italian both written and spoken is a plus
- Impeccable telephone etiquette and interpersonal skills
- Very well organised with good time management skills
- An over achiever, resilient, enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Able to take proactive action when necessary
- Accuracy, precision and attention to detail
Please note all applicants must be based in the UK without the need for a Visa and must be able to prove their right to work in the UK