Working within a broad finance operations role you will be responsible for: Invoicing and settlement in line with SLA’s, ensuring that any discrepancies or…...
Do you have experience working in a blockchain / start up environment? We have a great opportunity to join a fast-growing blockchain firm who are setting up their Dublin office
What You’ll Love
As one of the first hires in Dublin you will get to experience rapid growth with the business whilst getting exposure to working as part of a global team. It is a chance to get your foot in the door with an excellent blockchain firm who have big ambitions!
This is a decentralised B2B infrastructure platform that allows all stages of your journey from A to B is a one-click process (i.e. from ePayment to fleet rental etc)
Working within a broad finance operations role you will be responsible for:
- Invoicing and settlement in line with SLA’s, ensuring that any discrepancies or queries are investigated and resolved quickly and accurately
- Ensuring that back-office processes are fit for purpose and looking at where these can be improved
- Working with various internal teams and external vendors to ensure that deadlines are met
The Finance Operations – Blockchain Role is For You if:
- You have 2 years’ experience in a back office / accounting role
- You have experience working in either a FinTech or start-up environment
- You are a driven, inquisitive individual who is excited by the possibilities of working as part of a global fast growing blockchain company
Why Should You Apply?
Blockchain is an incredibly exciting industry to get involved in and getting involved with a company at this stage is even better. You will be working with a company where there is a flat structure meaning the decision-making process is short. The company is very flexible and along with a competitive salary, they will offer flexible working hours and location. Why not apply?
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience
- If your background is suitable, we will be in touch to arrange an initial interview with us
- After an initial meeting, if appropriate, we expect the interview process will kick off with our client