Improve and reinforce our cryptocurrency wallet management system. We unify data feeds across 100+ crypto spot and derivatives exchanges, serving as a single…...
Finance Operations and Administration (Alternance 2021/2022)
Kaiko is a rapidly growing fintech startup in the digital assets industry with an international presence. Our mission is to be the bedrock of the new digital finance economy, which promises to expand financial opportunity and inclusion. We do this by empowering market participants with accurate, transparent, and actionable crypto data to be leveraged for a range of market activities including strategy backtesting, in-depth research, valuation, analytics, and integrations.
What We Do
· We unify data feeds across 100+ crypto spot and derivatives exchanges, serving as a single access point for market information.
· We provide the most granular trade data, order books, and aggregated datasets in the industry (covering 85 000+ traded instruments)
· We deliver historical and real-time data to clients through a robust set of APIs and provide extensive CSV file datasets.
· We publish weekly data-driven reports and analyses read by thousands of industry professionals.
· Triple digit client growth over the past 12 months
· Team doubled in size in 2020 with more growth opportunities to come
· Raised a €5m seed round from top-tier VC investors.
· Grew to become an international and diverse team of 18 with backgrounds from HSBC, Euronext, Silicon Valley Bank, VMware, MIT, Harvard, Stanford, Murex, Credit Agricole, and more.
· Recognized as Startup of the Year (Investance Partners) and our CEO was awarded Startup Professional of the Year (Waters Technology).
· Research read by thousands of industry professionals and redistributed through Refinitiv, Dow Jones Factiva, and Coindesk Research Hub.
· Innovative in the decentralized finance space, working with leading DeFi projects.
Who We Are
We are a team of (18+) passionate individuals with a deep interest in building and innovating in the digital finance economy. We pride ourselves on our commitment to international representation and diversity in the workspace. At Kaiko, you will join a fast-paced startup environment with the ability to take ownership over your work, while working collaboratively with a talented team.
Company Values (GATTOE)
Grit: Perseverance and passion to reach our goals
Authenticity: Come as you are and grow into who you want to be (we value personal development and work-life balance)
Trust: We have each other’s back (both colleagues and clients)
Thoughtfulness: We care and respect each other and embrace our differences
Ownership – We are a team of go-getters and pride ourselves on our ability to take initiative across a range of projects
Excellence: We are committed to delivering high standards to our colleagues and clients
The job takes place in the Finance Department. In the context of Kaiko’s rapid growth, We are looking for a high energy, results-driven, team-oriented Finance Operations Associate to join our growing Finance Team!
In this role, you will have the great challenge of ensuring the financial health of the company and developing our finance & accounting processes.
As an Finance Operations Associate, you will work in a strong collaboration with our Head of Finance and more specifically also with our operations team.
· Handle international clients payments in an organized and timely manner
· Work to improve our payment terms in partnership with the Operations Team
· Communicate with our suppliers, accounting firms, and lawyers for any internal projects
· Manage a direct report regarding the invoice validation process
· Create and manage monthly financial analysis dashboards (P&L, balance sheet, cash flow statement), and monitor financial SaaS KPIs (MRR, ARPA, CAC etc.)
· Implement new tools to facilitate invoicing process, payment delays and improve cash collection in France, US and Singapore.
· Improve and reinforce our cryptocurrency wallet management system
· Participate in annual accounting, financial statements and consolidations
· Participate in the elaboration of our business plan
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
· Fully fluent in both English and French
· Master’s degree in preparation in Finance or Business School or a similar academic background
· First experience in accountant/audit/consulting firm or corporate finance department
· required (experience of sourcing/headhunting is a plus)
· Advanced Excel Skills
· Team player who is highly collaborative, creative, participative, autonomous with strong sense of responsibility
NICE TO HAVE
· You have a good knowledge of Corporate Finance fundamentals
· You have a good knowledge of accounting fundamentals
· You understand payment issues and you are agile with the digital solutions available on the market (Stripe, Recharge, Quickbooks, etc…)
· Passionate about cryptocurrency/blockchain or at least willing to learn about the industry
· Salary: according to profile
· Contract type: Apprenticeship (alternance) – possibly CDI at the end of the Apprenticeship
· Duration: 12 month
· Desired starting date: ASAP
· Location: Paris, France (area of Place St Augustin/Saint-Lazare, in the 8th arrondissement)
COMPANY BENEFITS & PERKS
· 50% transportation reimbursement
· Great Health insurance with Alan
· Meal vouchers
· Multiple team events (annual retreat, casual drinks, etc.)
· An entrepreneurial environment with a lot of autonomy and responsibilities
· Staff surprises: just because we know that occasionally, small delights can brighten your day
Date de début prévue : 01/09/2021
Type d’emploi : Temps plein, Apprentissage
Salaire : à partir de 1 000,00€ par mois
- Participation au Transport
- Du Lundi au Vendredi
- Périodes de Travail de 8 Heures
- Audit/accounting/finance: 1 an (Exigé)
- Anglais (Exigé)
- Temporairement en raison du COVID-19