Company Description Jobs for Humanity is dedicated to building an inclusive and just employment ecosystem. Therefore, we have dedicated this job posting to individuals coming from the following com
Jobs for Humanity is dedicated to building an inclusive and just employment ecosystem. Therefore, we have dedicated this job posting to individuals coming from the following communities: Refugee, Neurodivergent, Single Parent, Blind or Low Vision, Ethnic Minority, and the Previously Incarcerated. If you identify with any of the following communities do not hesitate to register, even if you feel that this particular opportunity is not the right fit for you.
Company Name: Binance
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
As Finance Manager – Corporate FP&A you will be responsible for all facets of corporate and consolidated financial planning and analysis. You will contribute meaningfully to business planning and forecasting, including the development of annual operating budgets and multi-year plans and the evolution of our financial & business planning processes to support an increasingly complex Crypto ecosystem.
You will work closely with the CFO, FP&A, Accounting and BU finance to drive high-profile strategic and operational initiatives, deliver business analytics and insights, and make recommendations for short and long term decisions.
You will also support ad hoc projects with opportunities for broad cross-functional interactions.
- Financial Planning:
- Coordinate with Strategy/Central PMO, HR, Business, Regional, Marketing and Corporate G&A teams to develop the Annual financial plan and Quarterly forecasts for the company
- Contribute to forecast, budget and long range planning cycles, including enhancing the total company operating model and coordinating with stakeholders on assumptions & inputs
- Management Reporting:
- Work closely with Accounting and BU Finance to develop the consolidated monthly financial packages for review by the Senior Leadership team
- Analyze variances and provide insights to senior management on the product/region level business performance. Provide detailed callouts and commentary on Product Segment wise results
- Responsible for analyzing the Costs/Expenses for the month and providing insights to management
- Responsible for cost allocations of corporate costs to the BUs and Regions and development of BU/Region P&L with reporting on direct and indirect costs
- Work with the Big Data team to develop data queries to generate business insights and reporting
- Financial analysis:
- Conduct ad-hoc business case modeling for our CFO and leadership team including scenario planning and sensitivity analysis
- Support various cost/revenue optimization projects for the business
- BS/BA in Finance, Accounting, Business Management, Economics, Engineering (MBA is preferred)
- A minimum of 10+ years in Corporate Finance, FP&A, Strategic Finance – Mandatory previous Corporate / Group FP&A experience
- Systems – strong knowledge of enterprise-level financial planning and accounting systems, including previous experience with planning/budgeting system implementation
- Knowledge of BI tools like SQL, Tableau for building management dashboard
- Outstanding analytical and Excel skills
- Self-starter – take initiative, be dedicated, set and drive toward goals
- Ability to work in an unstructured environment, navigate ambiguity, manage multiple assignments simultaneously, and provide clarity and structure
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.