Quickbit We believe in an economy without borders A future in which all people have access to financial services even if they don’t have access to banks. An economy where payments are fast, secu
We believe in an economy without borders
A future in which all people have access to financial services even if they don’t have access to banks. An economy where payments are fast, secure and safe – regardless of where they are made. We strongly believe that blockchain technology and the crypto economy will play a vital role in creating that future.
That is why we strive to enable easy use of cryptocurrencies in people’s and companies’ everyday lives. We are a passionate and driven group of people with diverse backgrounds, who find meaning in coming together to build great products that are valuable to our users.
In the role of Finance Manager you will work with the financial processes including planning, follow-up, analysis and reporting. Quickbit is on a growth journey and your tasks will be very varied. Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Quality-assure monthly, quarterly and annual accounts in accordance with IFRS
- Quality-assure and follow-up of the liquidity plan
- Analyse and follow up results, KPIs, monitor profitability and produce reports to management and the board (CFO) monthly
- Present sales report to management on a weekly basis
- Establish budgets and ongoing forecasts
- Analysing and development of routines and processes
- Assist with external quarterly reports with financial analysis and comments
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience
- Good knowledge of excel and google sheets
- Good understanding of accounting routines and financial processes
- Experience in developing working methods, processes and routines
- You value meritocracy over hierarchy
To succeed in the role of Finance Manager we believe that you are analytical, flexible, communicative and enjoy working in a fintech company. We also believe that you are resourceful and take own initiatives for improvement projects.
What we offer you
You will work from our headquarters in central Stockholm, of course with flexible working arrangements. We offer you 6 weeks of annual leave, a private top tier health insurance and a really good wellness allowance all together with a creative workplace where collaboration is at the very heart of everything we do. We promote you to continuously challenge yourself, creating an environment where contribution and growth is disciplined in everything we do. You will play an important part of the team and work closely with other experts in your surroundings.
Does the role of Finance Manager sound interesting? The selection is ongoing so do not hesitate to apply today! In this recruitment process, great emphasis will be placed on personal characteristics. We look forward to hearing from you.