Astute Financial Recruitment is partnering with an entrepreneurial Cryptocurrency / FinTech group of companies in central London seeking a Finance Manager to join their rapidly growing team. ***Th
Astute Financial Recruitment is partnering with an entrepreneurial Cryptocurrency / FinTech group of companies in central London seeking a Finance Manager to join their rapidly growing team.
***This is an ideal role for a qualified accountant from practice looking to step into industry***
Reporting into the Group CFO, this is a newly created role to establish sound finance systems and processes in addition to monthly management accounts, budgeting & forecasting, group consolidations and annual statutory reporting. The role provides the opportunity to continue to develop an efficient reporting process and to provide support to the Group in decision making.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in one of the most on-trend and exciting industries evolving in the 21st century.
What you’ll be doing:
- Reporting into and working closely with the Group CFO;
- Develop sound financial systems and processes for efficient and timely reporting;
- Responsible for the consolidation and submission to Group, of monthly management accounts, for multiple group companies, to tight deadlines;
- Preparation of annual budgets and support development of 5-year Strategic Plan, for multiple group companies;
- Establishing KPIs;
- Contribute to and oversee intercompany account reconciliations, cash flow forecasting, the preparation of monthly VAT returns and online filing;
- Responsible for management of statutory accounts and internal/external audits.
What you’ll look like:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent);
- You’re either working a similar role in industry, or you’re a qualified practice accountant looking to make the first move into an industry role;
- Cryptocurrency / FinTech experience / exposure would be an advantage;
- Proactive, self-starter; ability to conduct detailed analysis with limited supervision;
- Highly organised and focused.
What you’ll get:
- Up to £60,000 base salary
- Flexible working – 2 days in the office, 3 from home
- Scope for equity on the business
- 33 days annual leave
- Excellent career development opportunities as the Group of businesses grow.
If you think you have what it takes, please apply with your CV.