Welcome to Lightcurve, Berlin's most dynamic blockchain studio! In close cooperation with the Lisk Foundation based in Switzerland, we are developing a platform by developers for developers to fulfill
Welcome to Lightcurve, Berlin’s most dynamic blockchain studio! In close cooperation with the Lisk Foundation based in Switzerland, we are developing a platform by developers for developers to fulfill our mission – to make blockchain technology accessible. We are hard-working and fun-loving, always on the search for the most outstanding colleagues to push the boundaries of blockchain technology together.
As Finance Lead you will not only be leading the finance team and supporting the top management in their financial decision making process, but also have the opportunity to challenge your traditional financial knowledge within a disruptive industry. You can find more information about our products here: www.Lisk.com and on GitHub.
- Lead the Finance Team
- Implement Finance strategies
- Ensure accuracy of the financial forecasts
- Analyse and support investment decisions
- Analyse and support capital management decisions
- Improve efficiencies and quality in finance operations
- Develop and oversee the budget
- Oversee internal bookkeeping and banking activities
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company
- Optimize finance and accounting processes
- Develop methods for minimising financial risk
- 4+ years of working experience in finance
- Degree in finance, accounting or similar
- Experience in managing a team
- Able to work from our office in Berlin
- Strong demonstrated use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Native level German and English communication skills
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Result- and detail- oriented
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Effective team player
- Blockchain and/or cryptocurrency enthusiasts
- Working experience with DateV or similar system
- IFRS and HGB Knowledge
At Lightcurve, you find a wide range of benefits: an international and welcoming team, dynamic work environment, relocation package, modern office space in the center of Berlin, regular team events, top-of-the-line equipment and personal development plans.
Do you think you are a great fit for our team? Apply directly on the Careers page of our website and send us your CV and cover letter. We speak over 20 different languages here at Lightcurve, but please make sure your application is in English.
Find out more about us on www.Lightcurve.io. Check out what we are crafting on www.Lisk.com.