Finance Business Partner – Corporate
Company Description Jobs for Humanity is dedicated to building an inclusive and just employment ecosystem. Therefore, we have dedicated this job posting to individuals coming from the following com
Jobs for Humanity is dedicated to building an inclusive and just employment ecosystem. Therefore, we have dedicated this job posting to individuals coming from the following communities: Refugee, Neurodivergent, Single Parent, Blind or Low Vision, Deaf of Hard of Hearing Black, Hispanic, Asian, Military Veterans, the Elderly, the LGBTQ, and Justice Impacted individuals. If you identify with any of the following communities do not hesitate to register.
Company Name: Binance
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
In this role, you will act as the trusted finance partner to corporate function leaders at Binance (Technology, Product, Customer Support, and Other G&A functions), providing insightful analysis to our company’s most senior leadership. One of the key attributes for success in this role will be the ability to forge trusted relationships with executives, enabling effective decision making and positively influencing business performance.
The Finance Business Partner will support functional leaders and their direct teams and will be responsible for driving day-to-day financial decision making, managing the annual planning/quarterly forecasting cycles, providing Opex controllership for the function, designing and implementing cost optimization strategies and developing business models for investment initiatives.
- Business Partnership: Support functional leaders to ensure execution of plans and accountability for results. You will have a unique opportunity to use your insights and strategic thinking to partner with leaders on financial decisions, investments, efficiency, and business model improvement projects
- P&L optimization – Identify opportunities to enhance efficiency and ensure prioritization of company resources, by leading optimization projects to drive performance improvements
- Headcount governance: Develop resource allocation and monitoring framework, enabling highly reliable headcount planning throughout the fiscal year and ensuring landing and adherence of next fiscal year’s HC blueprint, in partnership with the business
- Opex Reporting: Manage the rhythm of business for area of responsibility, including establishing the key metrics, reporting, and ad-hoc reviews. Monitor trends and key drivers against plan/ forecast assumptions
- Annual planning & rolling forecast: Develop and align with senior leaders annual targets for all corporate functions. Ensure high P&L forecast accuracy throughout the fiscal year, to enable the decision makers to optimize spending and make timely investments
- Ad-hoc financial & investment case modeling: Support business partners on ad-hoc requests and critical investments in their respective areas. Conduct business case modeling for our CFO and leadership team including scenario planning and sensitivity analysis
- Team building: Help establish tight-knit relationships in a remote working environment, and contribute to building a highly collaborative team culture, by sharing best practices with other team members, contributing to others’ projects as needed, and helping us achieve our collective team goals
- BA/BS in Finance or Accounting (MBA or CPA preferred)
- 10+ years of relevant experience in FP&A or working as a Finance Business Partner (preferably with reputed Technology / FinTech / Consumer Product companies)
- Experience managing headcount in a large complex matrix environment preferred
- Outstanding modeling and analytical skills combined with a strong executive presence
- Self-starter – take initiative, be dedicated, set and drive toward goals
- Ability to work in an unstructured environment, navigate ambiguity, manage multiple assignments simultaneously, and provide clarity and structure
- Excellent communication and people skillsStrong knowledge of enterprise-level financial planning and accounting systems preferred
- Demonstrated interest in crypto & blockchain technology
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.