Company Overview Founded in 2015, nChain initially focused purely on the research and development needed to drive enterprise application of the nascent blockchain technology. Beginning in 2019, custo
Founded in 2015, nChain initially focused purely on the research and development needed to drive enterprise application of the nascent blockchain technology. Beginning in 2019, custom solutions and commercial applications were offered to clients to serve their data integrity needs.
Today, nChain offers a suite of commercial products and services, leveraged by our portfolio of over 250 patent-pending or granted inventions.
nChain’s technology platform Kensei provides seamless access to commercial blockchain infrastructure and applications, reducing the need for organisations to undertake complex development work or develop in-house blockchain expertise.
At nChain we believe that the world can trust in the data upon which it relies. Our purpose is to mitigate reliance on unreliable data and to enable our customers to focus on generating new value streams.
Visit www.nchain.com for more information.
nChain has offices in the Switzerland, United Kingdom, and Slovenia, with a current workforce of over 200 people, focusing on 3 key areas: professional services, research, and development of enterprise-driven solutions.
Our open-plan offices enable our people to work with some of the greatest minds in the industry.
We are a young company, with backgrounds spanning across the globe, ever-growing through new initiatives and ideas. We’re fast-growing, diverse, and fun-loving. Join us and find your edge.
What We Offer
We are offering a competitive salary including excellent benefits on top:
- social activities with the team and wider company.
- a pension match scheme of up to 5%.
- private healthcare insurance, where dependents can be added.
- life assurance of 4 times the salary.
- 25 days of holidays plus bank holidays.
- workplace perks.
A Quick Overview (Finance Administrator)
This is an exciting new role at nChain in the finance department based in London, with room to develop and with many learning opportunities.
Study support for relevant qualifications is offered, subject to agreement and terms.
The finance administrator is responsible for performing a variety of different financial and administrative duties. Tasks to include but not limited to:
- Bank reconciliations – eg. Accounts Payable and Receivable reconciliation and related communication with suppliers.
- Maintenance of working papers for fixed assets, employee receivables etc.
- Accounts payable tasks including collating invoices and payments for review.
- Assisting with VAT returns, month-end close and variance analysis.
- Front line for internal communication from other departments
- Ad hoc support to wider Finance team and managing the Finance Inbox.
- Full data entry to the accounting software, including all imports for travel, legal fees and other items.
- Group revenue calculations and invoicing
- Preparation of payment files and uploading to respective bank accounts for approval.
It is a role designed to bring in current best policies from accounting bodies such as ACCA, ACA and CIMA; Whilst allowing the candidate to enhance their overall experience and confidence in the role.
Experience & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field.
- 2 years’ experience required in the financial/business industry.
- Candidates must be based at a commutable distance to London as the role will be in the office.
- Intermediate Excel user – minimum
- Ability to learn and adapt to new software and processes.
- Professional attitude with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with consistent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Confidentiality and Discretion – exposed to sensitive information i.e., payroll.
- Knowledge of MS Excel.
- Time Management skills and ability to work well towards a deadline.
- Strong Organisational Skills.
- To be able to work autonomously as well as in a team
nChain is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.