Work from anywhere on the planet! Our HQ is in London but we have teams working remotely all over the world. Are you a Finance Assistant, looking to be part of an extremely high performing digital bu
Work from anywhere on the planet! Our HQ is in London but we have teams working remotely all over the world.
Are you a Finance Assistant, looking to be part of an extremely high performing digital business, operating market leading niches all over the world?
Confident you have what it takes to work with some of the best Crypto brands in the world?
Perhaps you are looking for a dynamic, fast-paced company that can nurture your growth – where you can be hands-on in all areas of
If so, you’re in the right place!
Clickout.com is on its journey to becoming the biggest affiliate marketing network in crypto as well as various other niches like finance, health, betting & more. Clickout offers a wide variety of CPL & CPA offers to its affiliates. We work with the biggest partners in the crypto industry, and provide competitive deals and offers for our affiliates. Our team of hard working people are driven by strong value and passion. We are the future of Affiliate Marketing.
Our rapidly growing team requires a highly specialised Finance/Administration Assistant as we continue in our quest to dominate this industry.
- Check the numbers of clickout dashboard daily, several times a day making sure all deals look set up correctly that the revenue is being reported according to the deal in place.
- On a weekly basis export all the numbers and make sure they match with the publishers confirm numbers with account managers.
- Keep organized files for each publisher updating the open balance on a weekly basis.
- Collect invoices from publishers and get them paid by finance team.
- Update payouts where needed.
- Work closely with our finance department request new payments and chase existing affiliates payments, to ensure affiliates are paid on time.
- Previous experience in a financial/administration environment
- Must be very organized
- Attention to detail is essential
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft applications especially Excel
- Ability to take full ownership of the responsibilities assigned including taking the initiative to learn
- Strong communication skills to be able to effectively communicate between Business team and Finance team
- Basic knowledge of standard accounting activities; particularly bank Reconciliations, accruals, prepayments, and vendor reconciliations
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills
- Be a team player
“What’s in it for me” we hear you ask?
- A brilliant opportunity to grow your career & work with a fun, fast-paced & growing company, prepared to let you shine
- An entrepreneurial environment where you learn more every day (we more than welcome and support people with their own projects)
- Build an organisation right from the “beginning”
- ️ Personal responsibility with a ton of autonomy
- ️ Truly remote working (Work anywhere in the world)
- ️ 33/30 free paid days
- Market leading remuneration and bonuses + revenue/profit shares available
- A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
- An international team with over 35 nationalities
Based in Central London, but adopting a flexible and remote approach; Finixio is a Lead Generation and Affiliate Marketing company, building websites appealing to audiences worldwide. Our sites cover news, education, comparison and reviews, within the following exciting niches:
- Forex & Online Trading
- Stocks & Shares
- Personal Finance, Loans, Banking
- Cyber Security & Software Technology
- Casino & Online Gaming
- Health & Nutrition
As part of a wider group, Finixio was formed in 2018 and is currently home to over 60 Websites / Brands – with more in the pipeline. It is a fantastic time to join our team of specialist digital marketers. With proven track records in our respective fields – we are well funded, highly profitable (yes, already!), and primed for significant growth.