Company Description Jobs for Humanity is dedicated to building an inclusive and just employment ecosystem. Therefore, we have dedicated this job posting to individuals coming from the following com
Jobs for Humanity is dedicated to building an inclusive and just employment ecosystem. Therefore, we have dedicated this job posting to individuals coming from the following communities: Refugee, Neurodivergent, Single Parent, Blind or Low Vision, Ethnic Minority, and the Previously Incarcerated. If you identify with any of the following communities do not hesitate to register, even if you feel that this particular opportunity is not the right fit for you.
Company Name: Binance
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Reporting to the local Head of Finance, you will work with the members of the local and international Finance teams mainly for the French entities
- Maintain accurate accounting books (book-keeping, journal preparation, accruals, AR/AP, Fixed Assets) in IFRS and FRGP
- Work on reconciliations and financial control (mainly bank, Balance Sheet, Intercompany reconciliations)
- Prepare monthly Management Accounts and annual Financial Statements
- Assist with the preparation of documentation for annual Audit purpose and tax filing purpose
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard reports, tools, dashboards and recommendation of actions for optimization
- Perform ad-hoc financial analysis, work on long term projects and on other duties
- Master degree in accounting/finance/economic/business administration
- Experience in financial control, accounting or audit and good knowledge of local accounting, local laws and regulations
- Well organized, careful, patient, detail-oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication/presentation skills in French and English with the ability to interact immediately
- Strong analytical thinking, committed, enthusiastic, self-motivated, fast in action with teamwork awareness, focused on learning & personal development
- Familiar and interested in crypto and financial services
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a tight deadline oriented environment with a high sense of responsibility and outstanding attention to detail and accuracy.
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.