EY Degree Apprenticeship in Digital and Technology
Degree Apprenticeship in Digital and Technology Programme duration 4.5 years Qualification/s you will gain ICAEW in England and ICAS in Scotland Level 7 Apprenticeship Salary Competitive
Degree Apprenticeship in Digital and Technology
Qualification/s you will gain
ICAEW in England and ICAS in Scotland
Level 7 Apprenticeship
Put your passion for technology, data, relationship building and business to work on our world stage. And embark on a career journey you can own, shape and grow.
Degree Apprenticeship in Business Leadership and Management Practice
Help our clients manage risks, drive growth and find success. And embark on a career journey you can own, shape and grow.
About the programme
Want to put your passion for business to use in a real working environment that gives you both great office and university experience? Join our degree apprenticeship and get the best of both worlds. As a member of our team, you’ll dive into a project-based environment, working alongside a range of proactive and enthusiastic colleagues to assist clients, such as retail banks, with their processes. Gain the skills you need to transform the worlds of technology and business, build a better working world, and forge your own path.
What will you be doing?
- Working on a range of projects for clients, helping them assess, transform and monitor their risks and controls, in relation to solution areas such as anti-money laundering, suitability of financial advice and cyber security.
- Collaborating with passionate colleagues in a hybrid environment as you put your ambitions into action.
- Studying one day a week towards your degree.
- Working within your team, meeting daily targets, contributing during team meetings and working towards your personal development.
How is it structured?
As part of this programme, you will focus on two areas:
- Degree in Business Leadership and Management Practice at Northumbria University
- Professional qualification from the Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
Across the three years, you’ll work within your dedicated project team. Plus, you can enjoy the best of both worlds as you spend one day per week at university. This makes for a combination of real-world experience and knowledge that supports your progression during the programme and beyond.
Expect web-based learnings and resources that will help you understand the EY culture and key initiatives. Gain real-world skills through your first project – within a key area, including cybersecurity, suitability and anti-money laundering. And collaborate with high-performing teams from across borders and business areas.
Years two and three
Continue your work towards a qualification as you take on three new modules. Explore your options across different solution areas. And engage with diverse and inclusive teams who will push you to realise your ambitions, while you develop your leadership, team, technical and personal skills.
Alongside our programme offering, we give you all the training and exposure to real-world work you could want. We also offer company-wide and programme-specific rewards that make all the hard work worthwhile. These include wellbeing initiatives, a free tech MBA, healthcare support, a pension scheme and more.
Technology on the programme
Work on a range of projects and gain exposure to technologies like blockchain, artificial intelligence, robotics and analytics. You’ll use these innovations to craft unique client solutions – and you’ll adapt as the world of digital evolves.
This is where your adventure begins and where you have every opportunity to build an exceptional experience. Embrace the challenge as you help us build a better working world for everyone.
Are you eligible to apply?
We operate an open access policy, meaning we don’t screen out applications on your academic performance alone. You will, however, need a minimum of grade 4/C GCSE (or equivalent) in English Language and Maths, and to have completed three A-levels/Five Highers (or equivalent).
We welcome applications from all academic backgrounds and are looking for people who will succeed at EY today and tomorrow. That’s why, through our recruitment process, your academic performance will be considered against your online assessment scores to determine your suitability for an EY role. We’re also proud to partner with RARE recruitment, so that your application can be processed in the context of your socio-economic background.
Extra government requirements
For this programme, the government has further additional requirements.
- You should not be in receipt of government funding for further education, higher education or learning support.
- You should have UK/EEA Nationality or Permanent Residency Status and have resided in the UK/EEA for at least 3 years prior to starting your apprenticeship.
- If you already hold a qualification, or have completed an apprenticeship, at the level of this apprenticeship or higher, the skills you will obtain through this apprenticeship must be substantially different to the learning and skills you have already obtained.
EY recognises that it has clear obligations towards all its people and the community at large to ensure that partners, employees and job applicants are afforded equal opportunities to enter employment and progress within the firm. As an employer committed to establishing an inclusive environment free from unlawful discrimination, the firm promotes the fair treatment of staff members and job applicants regardless of their sex, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, race, ethnic or national origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation, age or pregnancy/maternity status.
Job Type: Apprenticeship
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 4JD