Expert Mobile Developer (f/m/d)
We are status quo breakers, game changers and pathway makers! With our health platform myoncare, we are transforming the healthcare market and, as a leading ecosystem, we want to enable excellent
We are status quo breakers, game changers and pathway makers!
With our health platform myoncare, we are transforming the healthcare market and, as a leading ecosystem, we want to enable excellent healthcare support for all patients in the world.
How do we do that?
People are at the centre of everything we do!
We connect all the players in the healthcare system to ensure that patients receive the right therapy, at the right time and to the right extent. All with the commitment and consent of the patient.
myoncare collects clinical patient data thanks to audited blockchain, without its own access, and ensures its security through encryption. For the first time, all patient care functions that previously existed as individual solutions or in incomplete form are bundled into one application!
We have big plans – today and tomorrow! And that’s why we are looking for innovators, change-makers and minds that are ready to take on new challenges.
Talent and commitment are the key and that’s why we need YOU! Come join the team and help us realise our mission.
myoncare offers you a space to flex your problem-solving muscles, develop and expand your skills and work on projects that really matter so you can grow with us.
As our Expert Mobile Developer (f/m/d), you will be instrumental in achieving our mission!
- Implement and maintain mobile UI component library based on react native.
- Implement and maintain business workflows.
- Structure and analyzing data, write codes to implement requirements and solve problems.
- Unit testing, transparent code documentation as well as the integration and migration of applications.
- Identify and implement the latest trends in the industry to ensure the best solution, development of new ideas and/ or functions for relevant products.
- Independent and permanent knowledge improvement regarding new programming languages and technical requirements.
- Investigating problem areas & bug fixing.
- Taking on responsibilities of a leader for a scrum team.
- Enforcing clean and secure coding patterns.
- Providing architectural solutions for both product based and external interfaces.
- Degree in computer science, computer engineering or similar.
- 10+ years of experience as a Mobile Developer.
- Excellent knowledge in Google firebase.
- Knowledge in TypeScript.
- Knowledge of framework/ systems (git).
- Knowledge in Mobx.
- Good knowledge of clean and secure coding.
- Scrum knowledge.
- Team oriented and reliable character.
- Problem solving attitude.
- Good communication skills.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written).
- Good knowledge of leadership principals.
- We always work with a permanent contract, as we would like to keep you on our team as long as possible.
- A modern and comfortable office, in the heart of Munich.
- A structured onboarding tailored to your needs, as we want each individual to arrive at our company the best possible way, both personally and professionally.
- An international, helpful, highly motivated and agile team.
- Professional and personal development opportunities and the best career prospects, due to our strong expansion.
- Various team events, to constantly improve cohesion.
- The possibility of mobile work, to create the best possible work/ life balance for you.
- A flexible working time model.
- Free coffee and tea – to sweeten your working day.
- Lightning talks and regular get-togethers, to keep our team up to date with the latest developments.
- Very good connection to public transportation.
- Variety of lunch options in the area, restaurants, supermarkets, etc.
- Constructive exchange and connection with the sister companies, CONVIEN GmbH (CO2 reduction) and sqanit GmbH (service platform).
Our core values:
Trust technology – We are committed to creating a safe and sound environment for digital health. We´re setting standards in data security, because we know that in order for people to trust technology, there needs to be reliable solutions by disruptive technology.
Collaborative mindset – We know we only can tackle complexity together. We focus on our strengths and build on synergies. Because we know connected solutions lead to simplified and better healthcare.
Adaptive thinking – We do not believe in one fits all solutions because we know the reality is different. We easily adapt to changing conditions by providing modular and scalable solutions for a complex and everchanging ecosystem.
Human innovation – We are transforming healthcare for the sake of the people. By putting patients at the centre of our doing, we ensure a holistic and sustainable view of healthcare.
Contribute to the digitalization of healthcare and take visionary step into the future with us!
Become part of the ONCARE family and apply today with your complete application documents, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Please not our data protection regulations on our homepage.