Experienced Fullstack .NET/React Developer
Experienced Fullstack .NET/React Developer Date: May 17, 2023 Location: Łódź, PL, 90-118 Kraków, PL, 30-302 Poznan,
Experienced Fullstack .NET/React Developer
Why join GFT?
You will work with and learn from top IT experts. You will join a crew of experienced engineers: 60% of our employees are senior level.
Interested in the cloud? You will enjoy our full support in developing your skills: training programs, certifications and our internal community of experts. We have strong partnerships with top cloud providers: Google, Amazon and Microsoft – we are number one in Poland in numbers of GCP certificates. Apart from GCP, you can also develop in AWS or Azure.
We are focused on development and knowledge sharing. Internal expert communities provide a comfortable environment where you can develop your skillset in areas such as blockchain, Big Data, cloud computing or artificial intelligence.
You will work in a stable company (32 years on the market) in demanding and challenging projects for the biggest financial institutions in the world.
What will you do?
We are looking for a passionate .Net/React Developer to design, develop and deploy software solutions, who can work independently and be self-sufficient. As a Fullstack .Net/React Developer, responsibilities include gathering user requirements, defining system functionality and writing code in various languages and in cloud distributed environments. You will also develop innovative technologies that are changing the Alternative Asset Management industry. This role involves building an application for BX ICS (Investment Client Service) team to allow for the marketers (2000-3000 users) to provide demographic profiles for fund sales.
- Engage and learn about complex business rules related to financial areas as: Capital Markets, Private Equity and Asset Management
- Collaborate with the development of new features, enhancements and fix existing system bugs
- Eager to identify areas of improvement in the existent systems and feel empowered to proposed and implement creative solutions
- Interact constant and dynamically with BA’s, QA’s and other peer to clarify business requirements
- Develop high-quality solutions in various technologies that will/could integrate with the cloud
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Write well-designed, scalable, and testable code
- Design software solutions that efficiently fit in an existent application ecosystem
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Have ability to drive projects from inception to completion independently
- Advise on software development best practices
- Lead technical design and code reviews to drive projects towards the best results
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to explain complex methodologies and results to the technical team
- Collaborate with the local Unit team initiatives
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Demonstrable work experience as software engineer, software developer or similar function (at least 3 years)
- Should be able to eventually lead, own, and drive projects from start to end, including leading other resources of similar or less experience
- Is familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from preliminary system analysis to tests and deployment
- Knowledge of the Principles & Patterns of Agile Software
- AWS cloud development experience, Dynamo DB, ECS container, EventBridge [or experience with any cloud development but also with willingness to learn AWS over time]
- Ability to understand and troubleshoot existing code and maintain existing systems
- Ability to identity performance bottlenecks
- Experience working with version control tools such as GIT and CI/CD tools like Team City/Jenkins
- Experience on middle tier and back-end development, Restful APIs, micro services, database interfaces, Entity Framework and been able to interact with AWS services within the code
- Knowledge on distributed environments (micro services, Terraform, identity server, dockers)
- Experience with SQL Server or other database technology
- Experience with Object-Oriented Design, SOLID principles, and Design Patterns
- Experience with Threading and Performance optimization
- Experience with software quality, Unit Testing, Mocking and Dependency Injection frameworks
- Good command of English
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
We offer you:
- Working in a highly experienced and dedicated team
- Competitive salary and extra benefit package that can be tailored to your personal needs (private medical coverage, sport & recreation package, lunch subsidy, life insurance, etc.)
- Permanent or B2B contract
- On-line training and certifications fit for career path
- Free on-line foreign languages lessons
- Regular social events
- Access to e-learning platform
- Ergonomic and functional working space with 2 monitors (in a hybrid mode)