Executive Director of Blockchain Company Foundation Competitive Salary Remote (Global) Our Client is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading vo
Executive Director of Blockchain Company Foundation
Our Client is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Our Client is an EVM-compatible blockchain with over 1,000 dApps deployed and over 1m daily active users (addresses). We are looking for a Chief Architect for our tech-driven ecosystem. The successful candidate will join the innovative and rapidly evolving field to build a new era of crypto-powered applications.
– Lead with the community, academy, and internal teams to shape the Chain technology
roadmap via Foundation and other ecosystem players
– Technology evangelist for Chain technology via public lectures, writings, podcasts, and other
– Advise ideas, procedures, and rules to guide and influence decentralized applications on
– Drive innovation together with both internal and external talents
– Focus on user experience, stability, and scalability of the systems
– 5+ years of experience in the software industry
– Profound knowledge and expertise in blockchain protocol and DLT related system design,
implementation, and research
– Great track record for the past achievement on distributed systems or/and decentralized ecosystems.
– Specifically goal-driven and result-oriented; passionate, entrepreneurial, optimistic, and a natural team player.
– Strong communication, presentation, and collaboration skills, experience in working across different partners from different regions and among communities
– Experience with governance and regulations, and/or experience with any foundations or technology NGOs are great bonus
– Business level English
Working at this Company
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of financial technology and the no.1 company in the industry.
- Fast-moving, challenging, and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organization
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00-£81,844.80 per year
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote