Our senior leaders in Information Security Management are passionate experts in information security, analysis, and control solutions. In this role, you'll focus on one or more cybersecurity functions
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Demonstrated experience in a senior cybersecurity leadership role (e.g. CISO, Head of DevSecOps) for a blockchain, distributed ledger or cryptocurrency organization
- Experience in a custodian environment as it relates to custody and handling of crypto assets
- Strong strategic vision and a track record of successful delivery of business objectives
- Expertise in working with colleagues throughout the firm and in leading collaborative teams to achieve common goals
- Mastery of multiple business disciplines and functions, such as policies and standards, risk and control assessments, access controls, control remediation, regulatory compliance, technology resiliency, risk and control governance and metrics, incident management, secure systems development lifecycle, vulnerability management, and data protection
- Expertise in controls; resource management; technological, organizational and operational change management; conflict resolution; negotiation; stakeholder management; partnership and influence; and budget and financial management, including business case completion
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.