CEX.IO is an ecosystem of products and services connecting people to the opportunities of decentralized finance and digital asset economy. Since 2013, millions of global customers buy, sell, trade, st
CEX.IO is an ecosystem of products and services connecting people to the opportunities of decentralized finance and digital asset economy. Since 2013, millions of global customers buy, sell, trade, store, and earn digital assets using CEX.IO.
For eight years, we have led the way in innovation, services, and a strong regulatory approach amongst the digital asset landscape.
We were first to introduce the purchase of bitcoin with a credit card back in 2014. Now, with multiple banking relationships, supported payment instruments, and markets, we bridge traditional and decentralized finance for a diverse range of users. For some, CEX.IO is their first experience with cryptocurrencies. Others take advantage of our professional and enterprise solutions.
With offices in the UK, US, Gibraltar, Cyprus, and Ukraine, we are fully regulated. The companies under the CEX.IO umbrella maintain licenses and registrations in 49 US states, UK, Cyprus, Gibraltar, Canada, and many other regions.
Currently we are looking for an Executive Director for Gibraltar location.
The role will require overseeing day-to-day operations within the designated location.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Develop and execute the company’s business strategies in order to attain the local goals;
- Prepare and implement comprehensive business plans to facilitate achievement by planning cost-effective operations and local market development activities;
- Act as the public relations representative of the company in ways that strengthen its profile;
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth;
- Develop, manage and execute comprehensive corporate governance for Gibraltar entity.
- Resident in Gibraltar, or within a 20 mile radius in Spain is required. Or the ability to move to and reside within these locations;
- Previous experience in AML/Auditing/KYC/Compliance/ Risk Management/ Legal;
- Knowledge and experience in a regulated FinTech companies is an advantage;
- Knowledge and experience in Cryptocurrency industry and Gibraltar DLT regime is an advantage;
- General knowledge of Global Compliance rules and processes ;
- Fluent spoken and written English is a must, additional languages are a plus;
- Proven ability to quickly learn a new technology product;
- Strong ability to create and build relationships;
- Proven ability to problem-solving
- Highly flexible and adaptable to meeting the evolving needs of a high-growth business.