Wachsman is a global communications consultancy, specializing in public relations, crisis communications, strategic advisory services, branding, and event management. With regional headquarters in New
Wachsman is a global communications consultancy, specializing in public relations, crisis communications, strategic advisory services, branding, and event management. With regional headquarters in New York, Dublin, and Singapore, Wachsman made its name representing a diverse client portfolio of indispensable, groundbreaking organizations, including Hedera Hashgraph, Blockstack, the Cosmos ecosystem, Galaxy Digital, Singlife, eToro, and CoinDesk, among others.
Born in the blockchain industry, Wachsman has grown to become a critical partner to a wide array of the world’s most exciting emerging technology companies, including those across fintech and digital payments, data protection, real estate, law, gaming, and healthcare.
With a significant year ahead, Wachsman is now seeking a public relations Executive.
- Assisting in the coordination and execution of PR campaigns.
- Researching and drafting press materials.
- Issuing press releases and pitching to reporters internationally.
- Daily media monitoring and reporting.
- Undertaking industry research and generating story ideas and angles.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with media to secure and grow coverage.
- Creating social media content and tracking social media campaigns.
- Supporting more senior staff members.
Skills & Requirements:
- PR agency / in-house experience required.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of finance and business/economics, and/or blockchain technology preferred.
- Ability to communicate clearly and present complex information in a concise and clear form.
- Ability to prioritise and plan effectively.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Motivated to excel in a fast-paced environment and ability to work under high pressure.