TheNemesis.io is an open-ended game metaverse targeted at the mass market, with an intuitive and entertaining UX/UI, fully available on browser/webGL and native iOS/Android mobile apps, with an incred
TheNemesis.io is an open-ended game metaverse targeted at the mass market, with an intuitive and entertaining UX/UI, fully available on browser/webGL and native iOS/Android mobile apps, with an incredible number of live features. While we have a strong blockchain footprint any player can just enter, play and enjoy TheNemesis by clicking on a simple link with no need for knowledge of the Web3. We provide branded engagement experiences, a fun social environment to hang out, and an opportunity for casual gamers and content creators to monetize and cash out on their work.
TheNemesis is an open, tech-neutral, fully inter-operable ecosystem, where Players and Brands can find tools to create, disseminate and enjoy their own experiences. We are an open employer that encourages diversity and autonomy, critical thinking and challenges.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant who wants to grow in a challenging, international and in a fast-paced startup environment.
She/he will support our founder on his super busy scheduling, growing through the experience of the managers who made the metaverse possible in The Nemesis.
If you want to know more about gaming and metaverse, if you believe that your skills can make the difference in The Nemesis, you are the right person for us!
- Act as the point of contact for the founder and his internal and external interlocutors
- Manage the founder agenda, arranging meetings and business events. He has an extremely active calendar of appointments!
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Support the founder with his email correspondence
- Assist with calls to support in any deliveries
- Coordinate and assist with special projects as needed
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Support personal social media management for business-related activities
- Handle confidential information and communications tactfully, with efficiency and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage your own work in autonomy and proactivity
- Focus on results, bringing solutions to any problems
- Problem solving ability
- Adaptable, flexible
- Able to work under pressure and manage stress
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Good communication, proactiveness, ability to positively relate at all levels
- University degree
- Fluent English and Italian (both written and spoken)
- Excellent knowledge of the Office package, especially Power Point and Excel.
- Excellent knowledge of Linkedin, Twitter and social medias
- Available to work full time