The Internet Computer is the fastest and only infinitely scalable general-purpose blockchain — incubated and launched by the DFINITY Foundation in May 2021. A team of over 200 world-renowned cryptogra
The Internet Computer is the fastest and only infinitely scalable general-purpose blockchain — incubated and launched by the DFINITY Foundation in May 2021. A team of over 200 world-renowned cryptographers, distributed systems engineers, and programming language experts have taken on the massive technological challenge of building, maintaining, and continuously improving a ‘world computer’ powerful enough to host Web3 dApps, DeFi, games, NFTs, social media, and metaverse projects.
DFINITY was founded in 2016 by entrepreneur and crypto theoretician, Dominic Williams, and attracted interest and financial contributions from early members of the Ethereum community. Later, top-tier institutions such as Andreessen Horowitz, Polychain Capital, and SV Angel backed the Internet Computer in a collective effort to help build out Web3.
DFINITY is looking for an Executive Assistant to partner with our Leadership team. The ideal candidate is an organized, social, self-starter who has sound judgment and can take independent action to initiate advanced administrative assistance.
- Provide first class administrative and project management support for our Leadership team
- Be a high-impact member of the organization, helping out with day-to-day activities, team meetings, office upkeep, and event planning, as needed
- Serve as the extension of our Leadership, escalating and communicating on their behalf and serving as team liaison
- Proactively manage daily calendars, assisting our Leadership team with preparations for meetings, conference/video calls or appointments
- Arrange and coordinate extensive travel – domestic and international
- Possess an understanding of the global nature of our business
- Oversee and support administrative duties in the office as needed
- Minimum of 5+ years prior executive assistant experience and Bachelor’s degree
- Problem solver – an ability to actively find a solution efficiently and proactively
- Trustworthy – must have impeccable discretion with access to sensitive company and personal information
- Technically savvy, strong web and computing skills and a good command of MS Office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess an ability to multitask and prioritize in a dynamic environment
- Professional communication both externally and internally
- Must be highly organized, efficient and demonstrate superior attention to details.
- Ability to work flexibly, responding to evening and weekend calls/emails as required (This role may include a mix of personal and executive assistant responsibilities)
- Friendly, upbeat attitude and ability to keep up with our terrible puns and gifs.
- Almost always online and accessible in one form or another.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.