Company Description Jobs for Humanity is dedicated to building an inclusive and just employment ecosystem. Therefore, we have dedicated this job posting to individuals coming from the following com
Jobs for Humanity is dedicated to building an inclusive and just employment ecosystem. Therefore, we have dedicated this job posting to individuals coming from the following communities: Refugee, Neurodivergent, Single Parent, Blind or Low Vision, Ethnic Minority, and the Previously Incarcerated. If you identify with any of the following communities do not hesitate to register, even if you feel that this particular opportunity is not the right fit for you.
Company Name: Binance
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
You will help drive strategic projects and meetings, facilitating the team’s efficiency and ensuring the vision and strategy is clearly communicated and executed. This is a role for someone who is very well organised, structured and used to fast-paced environments.
- Ensure the vision and business priorities are well communicated to the team, facilitate business decision making, strategic planning, leadership meetings and broader communications
- Monitor key projects and initiatives
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings
- Host internal meetings and take notes of discussion
- Follow up on strategic team meetings and projects progress for the team, drive stakeholder reporting
- Prepare memos and communications content for internal / external audiences
- Support on other ad hoc and administrative tasks
- Minimum 5 years of executive assistant, project management, consultancy and/or similar relevant work experience
- Bachelor degree or higher would be preferred
- Comfortable working in an extremely fast paced and international environment
- Experience supporting c-suite/senior stakeholders
- Strong project / program management and organisational skills
- Ability to communicate and influence stakeholders and team members who are based in different parts of the world
- Knowledge of Google Calendar, Meet, Doc, Slides, and Sheets
- Open to extensive travel
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.