Kraken is changing the world. Join the revolution!
Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. Founded in 2011 and with over 4 million clients, Kraken is one of the world’s largest, most successful bitcoin exchanges and we are growing faster than ever. Our range of successful products are playing an important role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets. We attract people who constantly push themselves to think differently and chart exciting new paths in a rapidly growing industry. Kraken is a diverse group of dreamers and doers who see value in being radically transparent.
In our first decade Kraken has risen to become one of the best and most respected crypto exchanges in the world. We are changing the way the world thinks about money and finance. The crypto industry is experiencing unprecedented growth and Kraken is leading the charge. We’ve grown from 70 Krakenites in January 2017 to over 1600 today and we have no intention of slowing down.
This role is located in our office in Cheyenne, Wyoming
The Office/Executive Assistant role is responsible for coordination and oversight of administrative duties for the executive team and the Bank’s physical office space. Their responsibilities will include duties like managing office supplies, sorting mail and supporting executives with administrative tasks like scheduling meetings, travel e.t.c.
- Oversee and support all administrative duties in the office and ensure that office is operating smoothly
- Manage office supplies inventory and place orders as necessary
- Assist with office policies and procedures, and ensure they are implemented appropriately
- Work with a sense of urgency both independently and with our office management staff in support of our C-level executives
- Embody positivity and superior communication skills
- Maintain organization and scheduling of multiple calendars by being proactive and able to manage competing deadlines
- Facilitate in-person and remote meetings by setting appointments, scheduling travel, and establishing video and audio conference calls
- Help prepare for key strategic meetings (i.e. create summarized agendas)
- Review incoming requests and ensure they are on the Executive’s to-do list with all the necessary information
- Help prioritize Executive’s tasks
- Exercise excellent judgement, being attentive to every detail and the repercussions of each decision made
- Anticipate problems before they arise by planning for multiple contingencies and maintaining awareness of technical and logistical challenges
- Build relationships with the broader team while acting as a gatekeeper for the C-level executives
- Support projects both big and small with no job too insignificant and no challenge too great
- 3-5+ years of experience in project-based or strategy roles for a technology growth company or similarly fast paced environment
- Must be passionate about having a strategic role in the company and be interested in learning about the company
- Must be willing to work hard and learn new skills
- Excellent English writing skills; college graduate-level writing ability
- Willingness and ability to travel with the Executive as needed; deal with travel, conference arrangement, meetings, and other advance work to help the trips go smoothly
- Ability to maintain confidentiality as it relates to upcoming staffing changes, product development, and non-public information, with a particular emphasis on digital privacy and security
- Demonstrate a positive outlook while interacting with all levels of employees
- Inherent skills in organization and prioritization with the ability to manage strong personalities and demanding timeframes
- Natural talent to effortlessly improve a process and the uncanny ability to bring order out of chaos, as well as remaining calm during periods of disorganization
- Strong sense of urgency when projects are assigned
- The ability to complete a task quickly while anticipating the need to plan for another project in short succession
- Highly proficient with Google Suite, MS Office Suite, Adobe Suite, MacOS and generally tech savvy
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique backgrounds and experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives.
Check out all our open roles at https://www.kraken.com/careers. We’re excited to see what you’re made of.
Learn more about us