p span style font weight 400 The span strong Operations Team strong span style font weight 400 at Chainalysis are experts at remo...
The Operations Team at Chainalysis are experts at removing barriers, enabling growth, and ensuring we build our company’s infrastructure at the speed of progress. Our job is to make sure Chainalysis has the right framework in place to grow both quickly and thoughtfully.
The Executive Admin, R&D will be an integral member of the Operations team providing direct support to the Chief Product Officer. This person’s primary responsibility is to make the Chief Product Officer’s time most efficient through managing the general flow of information whether it be managing calendars, expenses, or ad hoc tasks. We measure success by how well you can anticipate the needs of the team and solve complex administrative and operational issues proactively.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- You’ve managed complex scheduling (interviews, travel, and company-wide meetings) for C-level management
- You’ve honed your flexibility and problem-solving skills to adjust and prioritize schedules based on last-minute changes
- You’ve successfully managed budgets and submitted timely monthly expenses for the team
- You’re an honest broker and a truth-teller; a trusted confidante to the Chief Product Officer to handle confidential information with the utmost discretion
- You’re persistent when needed, with proven follow-up skills to ensure successful and timely completion of assignments
A background like this helps:
- Experience working in a fast-paced, results-driven environment where you’ve executed day-to-day administrative tasks to include complex scheduling, lunch ordering, team dinner reservations, and updating contacts
- An understanding of how to take initiative to continually improve the efficiency of the leadership team and operate in a highly professional manner with senior-level management
- Extraordinary attention to detail with the ability to think critically about tasks at hand
- Experience working in environments where sensitivity and confidentiality are required
- Ability to adjust quickly to constantly changing priorities and be responsive to feedback
- Must have superior written and verbal communications skills
- Advanced MS Office and G-Suite skills; proficiency with Mac/Apple products preferred; experience with Expensify, TripActions, and/or Salesforce a plus