Dublin: 6:00am – 2:30pm / 7:00am – 3:30pm / 8:30am – 5:00pm (Weekdays and 2 Weekends per month). Fidelity Digital Asset Services is an exciting new business…...
Working Hours – Local Times
Dublin: 6:00am – 2:30pm / 7:00am – 3:30pm / 8:30am – 5:00pm (Weekdays and 2 Weekends per month)
The Purpose of Your Role
Fidelity Digital Asset Services is an exciting new business unit that is focused on bringing emerging concepts to life in the digital asset arena and delivering those solutions to Fidelity clients and prospects. The Execution Services Operations team is responsible for identifying and resolving trade breaks, proactively monitoring order flow, identifying, and escalating trade discrepancies, resolving trading and exchange-related disputes, and providing key external client support.
To be effective, you will work closely with Custody Operations, Technology Support, Relationship Managers and Client Service Managers to ensure understanding of client trading and operational needs as well and drive overall satisfaction. With your knowledge and commitment, you will become a collaborative and resourceful member of the FDAS team, sharing best practices and driving successful results.
The Expertise we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 5+ years of trade & post trade execution support & knowledge of trading and industry practices/tools
- In depth knowledge of front to back trade lifecycle
- Daily workflow management experience in setting shifts and ensuring work is completed within SLA
- Strong attention to detail and experience in reviewing others work
- Experience and demonstration of working within a procedure and controls operational environment – familiar with audit process
- Strong process management & decision-making skills
- Prior experience in taking the lead on key projects or initiatives
- Experience in supporting testing in UAT & Production environments
- Knowledge of trading technologies & API/FIX & other trading frameworks
- Deep knowledge of Institutional clients, accounts (e.g. hedge funds)
- Understanding and demonstration of quantitative & analytical skills and experience with associated platforms
- Relationship building skills across teams, business units, and national peers
- Proficient skills in various PC software applications to include Microsoft, Access, Excel, Word, Power point
- Cryptocurrency knowledge an advantage
The Skills You Bring
- Your excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Your ability to work well on global teams and in fast-paced, cross-collaborative environments
- Your ability to think analytically and deliver solutions to complex challenges and recognize when escalation is required
- Your ability to think ahead, anticipate questions, plan for contingencies, and find alternative solutions
- Your passion for thought leadership in innovation & promotion of change amongst the group
- Your success in navigating and thriving in a dynamic, growing new business
- Your understanding of risk inherent to Institutional trade execution
The Value You Deliver
At Fidelity, collaboration isn’t just about working together, but also about improving lives together. Our success as a firm is due to the personal responsibility and pride that our associates take in getting things just right, and the compassion that drives us to go the extra mile for our customers and each other. Included in the value that you’ll deliver are:
- Coaching and developing a team of associates to deliver an outstanding experience to our clients
- Prioritizing and handling critical issues/exceptions that are received from clients/ business
- Participating in various projects and operational improvement initiatives focused on improving the existing workflow, quality, efficiency and policy & procedures
- Driving high satisfaction, quality, and efficiency for both the client and FDAS
- Delivering superior results quickly and efficiently, utilizing effective time management skills
- Driving innovation through curiosity and comprehensive understanding of business processes and challenges
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
Fidelity Digital Asset Services is an emerging business unit, dedicated to serving existing customers as well as a growing new customer base within the Fidelity enterprise. This role represents an exciting opportunity to help launch Institutional relationship capabilities within FDAS and help bring the vision for the future to life.
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. Fidelity established an Ireland presence in 1996 and we currently employ 1000 staff across IT and shared services, with offices in Dublin (City West) and Galway (Parkmore East). For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityInvestments.ie.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact AccommodationsIreland@fmr.com.