AKJ Crypto plc, a subsidiary of AKJt Holdings Limited and an associated company of AK Jensen Group, provides a full-service platform for hedge fund managers,…...
AK Jensen Group Limited and its subsidiaries, established in 1995, is owned by shareholders, who, combined, have more than US$18 billion in assets under management. The group serves hedge fund and institutional clients in 35 countries around the world.
AKJ Crypto plc, a subsidiary of AKJt Holdings Limited and an associated company of AK Jensen Group, provides a full-service platform for hedge fund managers, crypto hedge fund managers, and diversified participation for institutional investors in the cryptoeconomy – through the AKJ Token. The turnkey platform includes fund formation, legal and regulatory infrastructure, trading systems, back office support, and seed capital.
All companies in the group serve AK Jensen’s flagship product – AKJ Hedge Fund Platform. The Platform is a turnkey, tier-one hedge fund solution that manages all necessary components involved with the set up and day-to-day operation of a fund. The cost-effective solution is designed to ensure that the Fund Manager operates efficiently and in the best interest for the investors.
We are looking for clever people to develop the most dynamic culture maneuvering the 10-year rising tide to allow our ecosystem to prosper.
For more information about AKJ visit www.akj.com.
Execution Services Associate
AKJ believes it is easier to develop a new financial industry using blockchain than to reform the existing one. This is a unique opportunity to be part of an ambitious and fast-paced team aiming to disrupt the financial industry.
We are seeking a dedicated and results oriented professional for the position of Execution Services Associate. The department is responsible for providing client facing, trade support and value-added services to our crypto funds as well as global execution, prime services and trading support to our traditional clients.
For Execution Services Associates based in Oslo, the role involves covering both European and US market hours.
- Provide trade support and value-added services to our crypto funds
- Execution of orders and providing prime services to traditional clients
- Monitoring of all order flow
- Onboarding of new clients to the Execution platform
- Providing training, demos and custom configurations of trading systems for clients
- Contribute to continuous development of the trading infrastructure in our ecosystem
- A strong interest in learning more about the emerging digital assets markets
- Demonstrated knowledge of trading different crypto products
- Experience with managing exposure and risk in crypto trading products such as managing leverage and hedging positions is an advantage
- Relevant finance or crypto industry experience is an advantage but not a requirement
- University Degree in Business/Finance/Information technology or similar
- Fluent English (oral and written)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proactive and self-driven work style, and a good team player
- High level of integrity
What can we offer:
- Being part of being a truly diverse and international team
- Excellent work environment with our offices in the scenic and central Tjuvholmen area of Oslo
- Possibility of making AKJ a unicorn in the hedge fund platform business and being part of something impactful
- Competitive terms
If you have questions related to the position, you are welcome to contact Partner Johannes Westersø in Capus on 95 17 91 69 or adviser Anders Kihle on 97 76 78 16. To be considered for the position, you must apply via the link “Søk her”. You must then fill in a short form with personal details, as well as upload the application and CV.