Location: The Hague, Netherlands | Semi-remote Employment: Full time About the job As an Events and Community Ma
About the job
As an Events and Community Manager, you will be responsible for creating a strong event presence to drive Circularise’s brand awareness. Working closely with the Head of Marketing and the wider marketing team, you will find relevant events, trade fairs, sponsorship and speaking opportunities and be in charge of the organisation, logistics, vendor sourcing and management. You will also be responsible for creating our community and bringing it together via webinars, learning sessions, online & offline events.
Are you looking to be a part of the growing start-up on the intersection of sustainability and blockchain and contribute to the circular economy revolution that is changing the world? Apply to our team.
We created Circularise to enable a circular economy on a global scale through better traceability and transparency across complex supply chains.
Circularise’s Software system helps suppliers in chemicals, plastics, battery materials, metals, and other industries to trace materials and share their environmental footprint without risking their sensitive data.
By extension, it helps brands and OEMs to monitor their supply chains, get visibility into their own Scope 3 emissions, comply with upcoming due diligence regulations, and implement the circular economy in their operations.
To learn more about Circularise, check out ourlatest project.
- You will manage the events calendar and be in charge of the organisation and successful facilitation of on- and offline events that include trade fairs, accelerator programs, webinars, competitions, and speaking opportunities.
- Assist with the creative development of event initiatives, and manage all associated activities including creation of landing pages, email invites, follow ups and managing registrations and reporting, agenda design.
- Source, negotiate and run external partners/vendors for multiple events.
- Provide post-campaign reporting regarding the success of events & sponsorship deals.
- Assist with tracking of budget costs throughout the course of event project and communicate scope changes that affect budget.
- Create the community, by bringing together customers, potential clients and partners, and other marketplace enthusiasts via webinars, learning sessions, online & offline events.
- Willingness to work from our office 3 times a week
- 3+ years of events management or community building experience.
- A bachelor’s degree, university of applied sciences degree or higher in the field of events management, media, communication, public relations, or marketing. Other degrees are considered as well.
- You are highly organised and process driven.
- You are an excellent communicator, and have strong partnership, collaboration, and project management skills.
- You are a proactive self-starter, adaptable and can work independently when needed.
- Competent working in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluent in English. Other languages are a plus.
- Work permit for the EU.
- PR experience.
- Knowledge of how blockchain technology.
- Knowledge of the chemicals and plastics, metals, automotive and electronics space.
- A competitive salary (depending on your experience)
- Develop a deep understanding of Circular Economy, Blockchain, and Supply Chains.
- 25 days of paid time off
- Semi-remote, work from home policy
- Flexible working hours
- Office space at Den Haag Laan van NOI, easy access from Rotterdam & Amsterdam
- Cocktails at the office once in a while.