At the dYdX Foundation, you will have an opportunity to foster community-driven growth over decentralized technology that will redefine global financial markets. By joining us at this early stage you
At the dYdX Foundation, you will have an opportunity to foster community-driven growth over decentralized technology that will redefine global financial markets. By joining us at this early stage you will make fundamental decisions that will shape the course of the dYdX protocol.
ABOUT THE DYDX FOUNDATION
- The dYdX Foundation is an independent foundation, headquartered in Zug, Switzerland, created to participate in propelling dYdX, the most powerful decentralized derivatives protocol, into the future. The dYdX’s Foundation’s purpose is to support and grow every aspect, technical or otherwise, of the current implementation and all future implementations of the dYdX Protocol.
- The dYdX Foundation launched DYDX, a governance token that enables a robust ecosystem around governance, rewards, and staking – each designed to drive future growth and decentralization of the dYdX Layer 2 protocol. The dYdX Layer 2 protocol was founded by an ex-Coinbase, ex-Uber engineer, with a Princeton CS background. Top investors and advisors can choose to participate in the governance of the dYdX protocol through their DYDX holdings, including Andreessen Horowitz, Polychain Capital, Paradigm, Three Arrows Capital, DeFiance Capital, Brian Armstrong, Fred Ehrsam, Naval Ravikant, Elad Gil and more.
- Own the development and execution of dYdX’s overall European growth strategy across multiple aspects: new user acquisition strategies, partnerships, education and engagement campaigns, and being the frontline voice of the dYdX trader.
- Work cross-functionality with community managers, growth, product, and external partners to design, implement, and track all initiatives relating to user growth of the dYdX protocol. This includes new and existing user programs, promotions, external partnerships, affiliates, sponsorships, events, and marketing.
- Build and manage a team of regional country / language-specific contractors to ensure community-led growth, development, and the self-sustainability of the dYdX protocol.
- Drive growth and management of the affiliate program and market maker programs and design additional avenues of expansion. Manage specific relationships with core partners and conduct outbound sourcing to acquire new relationships.
- Drive data analysis, assess the success of campaigns, and identify and measure core Growth KPIs. Leverage analytics tools such as Dune Analytics, Etherscan, Google Analytics, Amplitude, and Metabase, to measure and report on growth initiatives.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience working in consulting, growth, or an operations role at a crypto startup.
- Knowledge of dYdX products, DAOs, and the cryptocurrency ecosystem.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to develop and ship a consistent pace of multi-channel content, and the ability to manage the content distribution infrastructure as needed.
- Execution-oriented and self-driven.
- Project management, time management, and the ability to multitask.