Company Description Passionate about digtal, data, IoT or AI and willing to join a dynamic and ambitious team on a human scale? For more than 15 years, we have been advising companies and administra
Passionate about digtal, data, IoT or AI and willing to join a dynamic and ambitious team on a human scale?
For more than 15 years, we have been advising companies and administrations and supporting them in the implementation of their transformation projects in Belgium and abroad.
To do so, we rely both on technological leverage and on the strength of our DNA based on collective intelligence, agility and entrepreneurial spirit.
With a presence on five continents and more than 4,500 employees, our goal is to reach more than a €1 billion revenue by 2024. Innovation is at the heart of our development and we are involved in areas linked to the technological changes of major groups, such as Big Data, IoT, Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence.
We are a partner of choice to the European Institutions and other International Organisations.
For the past years we have been providing European and International Organisations a wide range of services including ICT services in support, infrastructure, operations and development as well as managing different contact centres for the key European Institutions, agencies and organisations, in Brussels and across Europe.
We are seeking a EU Director to further develop our established within Government Institution customers located in Brussels, Luxembourg and Valencia.
The successful candidate(s) will be proactive, positive, innovative, customer focused, responsive and able to develop and sell tailored solutions and consistently deliver results.
You will report hard line to Managing Director of BeLux.
To keep ahead, we have to evolve continually and enhance the way we deliver our services. Everyone in Talan has a role to play, here.
Talan provides the right environment to encourage ideas and a comprehensive Best Practice support network that enables them to put their ideas into action.
Are you looking to secure a career in a public sector environment? We would love to hear from you!
As key partner you will be responsible for:
Key accountabilities In a growing market environment, support the growth objectives set by the Country plan both in terms of new sales and increased margins contributing to executing account management activities.
- Support and implement commercial strategy and sales plan established with the Manager Director (DM) with Government Institutions in Brussels / Luxembourg and Valencia being the primary the primary focus (specifically DIGIT TM).
- Develop consultative relationship with all customers to position of Talan at the heart of the upcoming opportunities.
- Drive capture management activities by proactively understanding customer needs and promoting the Talan way and Talan capabilities.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships within the customer community and industry to be able to identify new business opportunities for the benefice of the growth plan.
- Ensure proactive submissions are qualitatively submitted and successfully closed with margins in line with country strategy.
- Develop a pipeline of new business opportunities, in alignment with the DM, to ensure growth targets are achieved.
- For each opportunity, develop a win strategy, with efficient win themes, competitive analysis and a price-to-win.
- Understand Talan’s capabilities and assess them against customer requirements / needs, identifying gaps and implementing individual capture strategies.
- Support in the development of a network of relationships with customers, potential customers already said above, including supporting the internal Recruitment team.
- Collaborate with Recruitment to understand and analyse unsuccessful bid activity and ensure these inputs into future proposition development.
- Support Representation of Talan in all relevant professional associations, in coordination with the MD.
In return, we offer a friendly, supportive and professional environment that respects your work/life balance and ultimately contributes to the delivery of public services in Belgium and around the world.
Essential technical and professional skills, knowledge and qualifications
- High level of knowledge within the Belgium/Luxembourg public sector and international agencies markets.
- Proven success in implementing / delivery growth strategy with Belgium public entities.
- Open minded and able to interact with confidence with all stakeholders
- Motivated by challenge and looking for business success.
- Has a track record of working in sales and/or recruitment, preferably within Belgium Public sector.
- Enjoys teamworking and is used to an environment that requires cooperation with bidding, legal, finance and operational teams to achieve results.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Exercises good judgement with decision-making skills.
- Good analytical skills with the ability to assimilate information quickly, cut through to determine resolution, communicate key messages simply and effectively to the business
- Fluent in English language as a minimum, Dutch and/or French is a plus.