Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for a marketer; but most importantly someone who is strong-willed and self-motivated. A person that can understand complex topics and create innovative and efficient content with performing outcomes.
We are looking for an organized and rigorous worker, with excellent English and no fear to do the hard work when it is needed. We are a team of builders, so we build. “Hardcore” is one of the core values of Binance, remember that when you apply.
Full-time opportunities are available after the Internship.
- Research and help create content pieces based on needs of the EU team
- Request, manage and upload article translations – ensure translations are reviewed and uploaded on timely manner
- Help execute local SEO strategy
- Helping manage internal content marketing systems
- Help local teams raise Jira tickets for various impending issues
- Assist with our internal and external link-building strategy
- Help other team members with potential content marketing requests
- Assist with French content proofreading
- Excellent verbal and written knowledge of English and French
- Content writing skills or the desire to learn how to write good quality content
- Interested in learning about SEO
- Communicative and easy to work with – willing to learn and to take initiative
- Quick learner
- Organized and responsible
- Great passion for the cryptocurrency industry
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our
Candidate Privacy Notice