Amun is a leading cryptocurrency issuer which aims to make purchasing crypto more accessible, and efficient. Under its 21Shares brand, Amun is the world's largest issuer of crypto exchange-traded p
Amun is a leading cryptocurrency issuer which aims to make purchasing crypto more
accessible, and efficient.
Under its 21Shares brand, Amun is the world’s largest issuer of crypto exchange-traded
products (ETPs). The 21Shares suite of ETPs has simplified access to crypto for both
institutional and retail investors in the traditional finance community. In a similar fashion,
Amun aims to provide tokens that will make it easy for the crypto community to access
sophisticated strategies that are not otherwise readily available in this space. Amun 21Shares is a
team of entrepreneurs, engineers, and financial product developers who are uniquely
placed to revolutionize cryptocurrency investing through the issuance of our broad range
of tokens. Our goal is to make these tokens present a new paradigm in cryptocurrency
investing and to facilitate their use.
About the Role:
The ETP Product Analyst will be a key member of the growing 21Shares ETP Product Team, helping to create new crypto-based investment products and supporting all stages of the product life cycle, from ideation to post-launch.
This is an outstanding opportunity for someone looking to build a career in one of the most dynamic and innovative areas of investment management.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Build solid relationships with a broad variety of teams throughout the firm as well as external partners to efficiently guide the product development and management process.
- Develop a solid understanding of our existing investment products and new product proposals
- Support research, sales and marketing collateral creation, internal and regulatory approvals, implementation of new cryptocurrency offerings and enhancements to existing products
- Create internal-use term sheets to detail investment offering and operational terms of a new service or enhancements to an existing service.
- Support the ongoing review of the product platform and recommend products for rationalization and/or enhancements
- Help develop product life-cycle process documents to increase the speed-to-market for new fund offerings
- Review service provider agreements to confirm alignment with agreed-to service terms
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to finalize terms, positioning, timetables, internal and external product approval materials.
- Guide implementation of initiatives utilizing cross-functional timelines, open issue trackers, and check-in calls to keep projects on track.
- Monitor progress against target dates and milestones, escalate issues or obstacles, and provide status updates to management.
- Help maintain the Product Pipeline calendar and drive prioritization and reprioritization of initiatives as needed.
What you need to be great in this role:
- Minimum of 1-3 years of professional experience with at least 1 year of experience in an Analyst / Associate role at an asset management / FinTech / Blockchain / Cryptocurrency firm in a product development/management or strategy function; strategy consulting firm; or investment bank
- BS/BA. A concentration in Finance, Business Management or Economics is a plus.
- Broad investment and financial market knowledge and interest
- Experience with investment products such as ETFs, mutual funds and private fund offerings is a plus
- Knowledge and interest in cryptocurrencies is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability; well-developed critical thinking skills
- Ability to build strong internal networks, collaborate effectively with individuals at a range of levels from a variety of teams
- Capable of effectively managing shifting priorities in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented with ability to work independently and maintain high standards
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Proven ability to multi-task across projects/requests and works well under time demands
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint, and One Note.
This role is based out of our Zürich office.