Job Description Our Dublin based client are looking for an ERP Consultant to join their team. Excellent opportunity with a very well established organization. Job Responsibilities Capacity to und
Our Dublin based client are looking for an ERP Consultant to join their team. Excellent opportunity with a very well established organization.
- Capacity to understand various business processes across a range of sectors and industries such as manufacturing, private and public sector.
- The capacity to analyze the current technology portfolio in a business and see how it can be improved for business needs.
- Have the ability to to communicate at all levels of a business from support level to board level.
- Carry out detailed process mapping and identify a range of areas for continuous improvement.
- Develop As-Is, To-Be and Gap Analysis documents for the purposes of reporting.
- The development of business case planning that should include financial management, resource planning and more.
- Be able to quickly identify options for improvements to the ERP Applications
- Have good experience dealing with potential and existing vendors in order to help select and secure the correct systems systems.
- Use the knowledge gained from the initial analysis phase to manage the implementation of a system or systems and solution that takes the clients business forward in line with their overall strategy and objectives..
- Must have good experience with project management methodologies (e.g. PMP, Prince2, Scrum etc.)
- Have direct commercial experience in the implementation of Enterprise Application. SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, Infor, IFS, Workday.
- Having strong knowledge of CRM systems would be an advantage. Salesforce, Dynamics CRM.
- Need to have an interest in emerging technology and trends – e.g. AI, RPA, IoT, Blockchain
- Knowledge of latest cloud computing and data technologies, business drivers, emerging computing trends, and deployment options (and familiarity with enterprise cloud vendors Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform).
- Have very strong written and oral communications skills. Need to have proven experience presenting to and developing documents for executive and leadership levels.
- Have experience on the full cycle delivery of projects with key clients
- Bachelor’s Degree ideally
- 7-8+ years of direct work experience in an Enterprise Application implementation capacity
- Highly competent with excellent understanding of business solutions, such as ERP, CRM, HR, and Document Management.