As a Strategy Consultant at IBM, you will help reinvent businesses and industries by developing and utilizing specialized knowledge of industry-specific and cross-industry competitive strategies. You’ll manage complex components of an engagement, working closely with clients and their customers to understand their pain points. Your strategic recommendations will drive change in a digitally-enabled era and give you the opportunity to collaborate with highly talented IBMers. Are you ready?
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a Strategy Consultant at IBM, you will help reinvent businesses and industries by developing and utilizing specialized knowledge of industry-specific and cross-industry competitive strategies. You’ll manage complex components of an engagement, working closely with clients and their customers to understand their pain points. Your strategic recommendations will drive change in a digitally enabled era and give you the opportunity to collaborate with highly talented IBMers. Are you ready?
Your Role and Responsibilities :
Your responsibilities as very senior consulting role, work with GBS global team,
1. Consulting project delivery: ork as trusted business advisor for CEOs and other senior executives at the world’s top companies and lead sizable project teams to design business solutions that will help grow or transform the companies.
2. Business development: uild long term client relationship and engage in business development activities; uild solid internal network to promote and develop operation strategy business opportunities.
3. Team coaching and development: ssist to build up team capability in strategy and transformation areas; Provide coaching to other junior members of the team.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
1. Good understanding of business and operation strategyin-depth business function tactics and knowledge especially in planning, procurement, manufacturing, logistics, demanding, able to understand an operating model and re-design processes
2. Strategic and structural thinking, strong analytical skills and innovative approach to problems, relevant and solid experience in consulting methods and delivery practices are a plus.
3. Proactive, self-motivated, fast learning team player, willing and able to work in multi-cultural environments and abide by policies and procedures
4. Strong communication, writing and presentation skills and interpersonal skills
5. Prior project management experience able to manage multi-functional team is a plus
6. A management consulting experience preferably with leading consultancy firms is a plus
7. Solid and successful career track, at least 3 years working experience
7. Industry knowledge in automotive, electronics, petro and chemical, real estate is preferred
8. Knowledge in digital SCM and cognitive procurement is a plus.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree, MBA is a plus, majoring in SCM, Operations, Logistics, OE, etc.
English: Fluent both oral and written
About Business UnitIBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBMAre you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business. At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
Location StatementIBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.