In TietoEVRY we strongly drive modernization and digitalization in Financial Sector for large and mid-sized organizations in banking, insurance, capital markets…...
Did you know, TietoEVRY is one of the leading technology providers in Financial Services? We were the only Nordic company in the global 2019 IDC FinTech Rankings list alongside other tech world leaders. We are now expanding our Enterprise Architecture team with Financial Services knowledge. Is it you we are looking for?
Your key tasks will include
- You will work with enterprise and solution architecture in customer sales and delivery projects. This means you have to have also good social skills, you enjoy taking part of the discussions and giving the presentations.
- You will be key facilitator for defining solution architectures for our customers and integrating both TietoEVRY solution components as well as 3rd party components together as complete solutions. You have ‘can do’ attitude.
- Working in the Financial Services related delivery projects with overall architecture responsibility
- Participation to SaaSification /Cloudification of the TietoEVRY offerings on Financial Services area
- Participation to TietoEVRY architecture consultation offering guidelines and strategy development within a Financial Service area
Good understanding of following procedures, standards etc. is appreciated but not compulsory:
- Business process understanding on one or more: core banking functional areas like customer data mgmt, Lending, Deposits, Payments or Cards
- Applicable financial regulations and guidelines like Basel III/IV, EBA Cloud outsourcing recommendations.
- Anti-Money Laundering/Combating the Financing of Terrorism (AML/CFT)
- Knowledge of COTS solutions for core banking area
- Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) Application Security Verification Standard (ASVS)
- Center of Internet Security (CIS) Benchmarks
- Basics of finance
- Basics of sales and marketing
TietoEVRY as an employer:
Professional growth is guaranteed. We offer you an exciting career path with a wide variety of personal and professional development opportunities together with a large customer network. As a customer champion you focus your energy and passion towards customer excellence, never compromising the quality of our work. You play to make the whole TietoEVRY team win, sharing knowledge and seeking for feedback and dialogue. You also proactively set goals for yourself and curiously aim to discover how to change the world.
We are a global family with Nordic heritage – low hierarchy and open and honest communication are essential part of our culture. At TietoEVRY you will work with diverse team of experts in an inclusive environment where everyone is appreciated.
The world runs on TietoEVRY! With us you get to make your mark in genuinely meaningful projects. You will have a great opportunity to deepen your industry knowledge, work with the largest finance companies in Finland and take part in growing our business and developing the ways of working with a talented team and colleagues across TietoEVRY. In this role you can truly have an impact – ensuring the best customer experience and creating new business in an inspiring international environment.
As a big organization, we are able to provide almost unparalleled development and promotion opportunities. Salary is important, right? We offer competitive compensation and a great work-life balance. It’s all in the details such as free parking, a variety of clubs, and hobby circles.
Our way of working:
Learning as a lifestyle – certifications, platform to learn anything from design thinking to new technologies, inclusion – come as you are, and flexible working – work the way you want. Our way of working is one of our benefits. Experience them in your everyday life at TietoEVRY.
Join TietoEVRY and be part of our success
Did we get you inspired? We look forward to hearing from you! Please send your application by 31.8.2021. For further information about this position please contact Mauri Tusa, Head of Enterprise Architect team, Digital Consulting Finland (firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +358 40 0615 009).