innovative environment|work with IT experts About Our Client The company is the world's leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, serving nearly 6,000 private and public-sector
About Our Client
The company is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, serving nearly 6,000 private and public-sector clients from a diverse array of industries across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network deliver transformative digital offerings and solutions that help clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change.
- Leading role to assess client IT landscapes and Applications Portfolios, interact with the business up to CEO level, participate in architecture review boards, understand their business needs, spot the weak points, apply forward thinking where the strategy of the organization is going and how technology can support these efforts.
- Make value propositions, provide guidance and integrate solutions in response to business challenges of our clients, developing modernization strategies and roadmaps, and exploiting the capabilities of digital technologies. Create an IT Roadmap & phased approach, target and transition architectures, defining the what, how, when to move. Recommend a PoC based approach identifying the first cases and low hanging fruits.
- Design the high-level architecture of information systems based on components, and create convincing business cases for client specific situations, including cost benefits, prioritization criteria and transformation roadmaps. Conduct Business workshops, and build the target situation (To Be). Align with client and partners on the overall implementation.
- Develop and promote new service offerings ensuring our services portfolio evolves in the right direction to meet actual and future customer’s needs, and leveraging the ever-evolving capabilities of most modern digital technologies.
- Support our customers in their digital transformation journey. Make recommendations on how their platforms should evolve. Draw up strategies and roadmaps for our customers.
- Translate client specific objectives into a structure that will suit their needs and considering the project constraints in terms of resource usage and scalability. Follow up the execution and assure alignment with the high/detailed level design, assist the technical team with the implementation of the designed solutions. Ensure delivered solutions are realized in time frame committed; work in conjunction with project sponsors to size and manage scope and risk.
- Act as the coach and mentor to team members and technical staff on their assigned project tasks. Inspire proposal teams, lead the solutioning, and write commercial proposals.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience of more than 5 years in IT architecture in more than one domain: enterprise, solution, applications, cloud, infrastructure, security, …
- Proven experience with IT portfolio management and application integration across different technology stacks, knowledge of Service Oriented Architectures and modelling tools
- TOGAF certification level 1 & 2 is a plus
- Sufficient depth and breadth of technical knowledge to design and scope multiple deliverables across several technologies.
- Strong technical project leadership capabilities and be able to deal with complex issues.
- Prior experience with application (or infrastructure) development life cycle & projects.
- Strong estimating skills. Ability to provide input for Pricing.
- Understanding of frameworks such as ITSM/ITIL, COBIT, IT4IT, … is a plus
- Broad knowledge of system and information architectures, storage concepts, systems, virtualization, containers, automation, security.
- Bachelor/Master in software engineering or computer science.
- You have excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills, in Dutch or French and English. You can lead workshops and write proposals in these languages.
What’s on Offer
You will learn to become a trusted advisor for our client’s leadership, helping them to transform their business platform(s) and/or operating models while taking full advantage of the disruptive potential of the latest technologies (analytics, cloud, blockchain, IoT, robotics automation, drones, VR/AR …).