Introduction As a global, innovative and dynamic business consultancy, IBM Consulting not only amazes clients, but also its own employees. We design comprehensive transformation processes - from
As a global, innovative and dynamic business consultancy, IBM Consulting not only amazes clients, but also its own employees. We design comprehensive transformation processes – from corporate strategy, through user experience to the implementation itself. We develop new ideas, work with innovative technologies, revolutionize business models and in doing so shape the future.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Today, some of the world’s leading companies achieve the maximum opportunities from Public Cloud. Our customers are large enterprises who are seeking to benefit from the agility, scalability, and cost-effectiveness of Public Cloud and Cloud Solutions in their IT environments.
In your role you will make a significant contribution to commercial success by supporting business development, solutioning and delivery of:
– Transformation of the infrastructure
– Transformation of the organization
– Transformation of the workloads
– Present offerings and provide technical guidance within IBM and at clients
– Gather requirements and design cloud infrastructure solutions for our clients
– Support estimating, costing and proposal development for cloud infrastructure solutions
– Support and oversee the implementation and ongoing management of the cloud infrastructure solutions
– Drive field alignment of offerings internally and externally with pre-sales and sales teams
– Providing timely and insightful market feedback to other functional teams including product management and marketing
– Working closely with our partners: Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform and Microsoft Azure
– Navigating IBM to bring the right technical resources to drive business development, solutioning and delivery
– Applying expert level knowledge of select offerings with industry expertise to propose relevant and impactful use cases for clients
– Partnering with clients to co-create use case specific solutions that address the client’s business needs and drive client innovation
– Articulating the value proposition for select offerings and how they compare to competitors’ offerings
– Identify issues and handle escalation management on account opportunities / delivery”
- flexible and remote working models
- performance-related pay & 3% monthly allowance for private pension plan
- personal career development e.g. coaching, mentoring & talent programs and individual career paths
- attractive additional benefits e.g. in the area of health and mobility (including company car option & bike leasing)
- Diversity & Inclusion as an essential and authentic component of our company culture
- individual onboarding with buddy program and the opportunity to get to know IBMers to build your network
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Extensive experience in an architect/development lead role: developing, deploying, and architecting solutions
- Experience in architecture design and implementation experience
- Experience in deploying workloads in a cloud (IaaS) environment
- Strong experience in automation technologies and building cloud solutions
- Expertise in any one of the cloud platforms AWS, Azure, GCP, IBM
- Experience in developing client proposals and contracts; presenting solutions within IBM, to partners and clients
- Fluent German and English skills
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience working with clients to select Cloud strategies for private Cloud or public Cloud or hybrid Cloud integration platforms
- Experience in solutioning managed services deals / delivering such deals
- Experience in working cross LOB, subcontractors and global delivery organizations
- Experience in SAP / IBM cloud pak infrastructure solutions or software-as-a-service solutions
About Business Unit
IBM Consulting is IBM’s consulting and global professional services business, with market leading capabilities in business and technology transformation. With deep expertise in many industries, we offer strategy, experience, technology, and operations services to many of the most innovative and valuable companies in the world. Our people are focused on accelerating our clients’ businesses through the power of collaboration. We believe in the power of technology responsibly used to help people, partners and the planet.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
IBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.