We're looking for a Remote Engineering Team Lead to join our client's team. Blockchain experience is not required . Our client is the leading cryptocurrency payment solution designed to moderni
We’re looking for a Remote Engineering Team Lead to join our client’s team. Blockchain experience is not required .
Our client is the leading cryptocurrency payment solution designed to modernize the finance and payments industry and solve the problems of traditional payment methods by offering instant transactions and immediate crypto-to-cash settlements for the merchant.
They have built a seamless integration that gives e-commerce businesses the power to accept digital currencies – and get all the benefits you can’t with just traditional payment methods.
What you can expect
- Manage a small product team of 3-5 engineers (backend and frontend)
- About 30% of the time is spent doing management work. Outside of that actively participate in product development with the engineers in their team.
- Responsible for the onboarding process of new engineers.
- By being the spokesperson for everyone in their team they are
- expected to manage the team dynamics and bring out the best in them.
- Giving continuous and constructive feedback on all the things
- Helps the team to grow continuously as a group and is responsible for each direct report’s career.
- Provide guidance and coaching to the team.
What we need from you
Managed an engineering team of at least 2 people for a year
- Over 3 years of experience with Frontend (React or JS or ES6 or Jest) or Backend (Ruby On Rails or Elixir or Phoenix)
- A strong will to learn and improve constantly
- Autonomy and proactiveness (we support and trust each and everyone of our team members).
- Excellent communication skills. As part of a remote company, we put a strong emphasis on both verbal and written communication.
- Solid knowledge of engineering and development principles and best practices
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail
- Focused on efficient processes with a kind, people-first approach
- Being able to inspire others and instill confidence
- Good understanding of team dynamics
If you think you fit the description please apply.