Who we are: We're an ambitious team of researchers, builders, and entrepreneurs with many years of experience in the crypto space and are passionate about digital assets. By adding new products to
We’re an ambitious team of researchers, builders, and entrepreneurs with many years of experience in the crypto space and are passionate about digital assets. By adding new products to our portfolio, beyond on-chain data – we are becoming a more comprehensive go-to crypto platform for various needs.
At its core, Glassnode is a leading market intelligence platform for on-chain and derivatives data. We offer the most comprehensive library of advanced on-chain metrics and insights for Bitcoin and hundreds of other digital assets, bringing data intelligence to the blockchain and cryptocurrency space.
With an emphasis on user-centric interfaces, we aim to deliver intelligible, actionable, and unique insights from blockchain data and beyond, helping investors make educated decisions in an overly emotional and irrational market, and equipping blockchain teams with valuable insights on their projects and tokens.
Engineering Manager (m/f/d). Remote
__About the role:
Drive our business success by leading our high-performing remote teams working on extraordinary products that enable and solve real problems for our ever-expanding crypto community.
We are looking for a savvy leader with a backend background and a strong empowerment ability and knowledge of the tech ecosystem. You are a role model and a multiplier for the team, unblocking and facilitating the work while taking care of the happiness of your team members. An ideal next colleague would be a creative thinker who loves the challenge of solving complex problems, is passionate about top-notch technology and is ready to grow within our friendly and highly collaborative team in a pragmatic and solutions-focused environment.
Join us remotely, you can be located anywhere around the CET time zone, as our work is 100% online. The position is full-time.__
What you will be doing:
- Juggle people and project management, powered by your technical expertise in delivering excellent solutions whilst maintaining productivity
- Communicate and collaborate with other managers, stakeholders and contractors
- Prioritise, delegate and supervise all engineers’ activities and deliverables
- Manage, support, evaluate the performance and maintain overall happiness of our fully remote teams
- Hire new and enable existing talent within the team, offer coaching and development opportunities
- Provide input in strategic technical decisions and solutions, improve existing and introduce and implement new no-nonsense processes
What you will need:
- Experience in building and enabling successful cross-functional (remote teams) over an extended period of time
- Strong communication skills backed by emotional intelligence, empathy and true leadership
- Focus on detail to understand where to look, spot and fix nuances in complex systems and projects
- An ability to efficiently organise work within the set timescales and milestones
- Experience working on a project with 3rd party API integrations
- Genuine interest and some knowledge in the crypto world
- You are fluent in English, our company’s official language
What we offer:
- A modern technical stack with an emphasis on quality
- Flexibility to organise your work and hours the way you like, our remote-first setup enables this for everyone
- Join a young, self-funded and already profitable company in a future-proof market
- Freedom to own your decisions and experiment, we need driven experts who help us figure out what to do, not for us to point at what needs to be done
- Be one of the main contributors to building a company with its unique culture in the cutting-edge tech space
- No approval loops or unnecessary processes, quick decision-making and full ownership of your function
- We are working on a kick-ass, meaningful benefits package, something truly useful and empowering – you will help us figure out what we’d need to stand out as the workplace of the future, we are open to any ideas
- Frequent company offsites, we love remote but love to have fun together too – this year we went to Lisbon for a week, and more adventures are coming
Glassnode is an equal opportunity employer. We respect and empower each individual who joins us. Glassnode commits to a transparent, inclusive, non-discriminatory recruitment process and employment.