Voodoo is a tech company that creates mobile games and apps. With 6 billion downloads and over 300 million monthly active users, Voodoo is the #2 mobile publisher worldwide in terms of downloads after
The Engineering & Data team builds innovative tech products and platforms to support the impressive growth of their gaming and consumer apps which allow Voodoo to stay at the forefront of the mobile industry. The Engineering & Data team plays a key role in Voodoo’s long-term strategy. It enables Voodoo to both accelerate product diversification and provide a state of the art growth-engine to distribute and scale our games. They create innovative solutions that drive growth with a pragmatic approach, ranging from simple searching to complex machine learning systems.
We are looking for a talented Engineering Manager. Your mission will be to be a part of and manage a small, independent, helpful and high-performing team.
- Ensure that your team reaches and maintain a high level of efficiency and a strong performance in a fast-paced environment
- Support your team growth: through 1on1s, performance review, regular feedback… and help them advance in their careers
- Recruit great engineers to build and scale the team
- Collaborate with the product team to shape the product in the way it should be!
- Lead the technical vision and carry the architectural decisions on your scope
- Be hands-on, leading your team while contributing technically to projects
- The main language is NodeJS, with REST or GraphQL endpoints, Lambdas, and Airflow jobs
- Architecture on AWS, with its services (EC2, RDS, DynamoDB, S3, Redshift, MediaConvert, EKS, etc)
- DevOps/CI: CircleCI, Git (GitHub), Docker/Kubernetes, Terraform, ArgoCD, Prometheus and Grafana
- Experience with balancing a hands-on engineering role while managing a team of 5-10 engineers
- Rock-solid foundation in Computer Science (data structures, algorithms, software design) and solid experience in Object Oriented Programming and Architecture
- Have worked in Agile environments, are passionate about shipping quality code and automated testing
- Great oral and written communication and presentation skills in English (French is a plus)
- Competitive salary upon experience (80k-110k€)
- Flexible remote days (hybrid to full remote)
- Lunch voucher 100% taken in charge by us
- Healthcare coverage for your family
- Child daycare facilities
- Comprehensive relocation package (including visa support)