Descripción del puesto: The engineering team at (COMPANY NAME) is inspired by solving the hardest technical challenges and creating products that build trust in cryptocurrencies. We're a globa
Descripción del puesto:
s are, to put it simply, responsible for making sure our engineers are successful. They’re trusted mentors to their team and vital partners for Product Managers. They are especially adept at building and leading highly skilled teams, advising on complex scaling challenges, and immersing themselves in customer use cases and problems – often all in the same day. We measure success by the retention and engagement of our engineers, and ultimately the delivery against our product roadmap.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if you have:
- Led and empowered one or more teams of engineers who are effective and love what they do.
- Hired exceptional people to grow your team(s) with a focus on diversity, scalability, and always raising the bar.
- Built relationships with the Product Management team based on credibility and candor that result in lofty goals, clear objectives, and confidence that you’ll meet them.Worked with PMs and your team to set clear objectives and meet them.
- Helped the entire engineering team get better at what we do through building smarter ways of working.
A background like this helps:
- A software or data engineering background (and you secretly put your hands on the keyboard when you get a chance.)
- Managed a diverse team of impactful engineers, ideally in a fast growing startup.
- Experience hiring engineers and working closely with recruiters as a team.
- Collaborative and a servant leader.
- Aren’t afraid to jump into a problem and get it sorted, even if it’s outside of your day to day role.
- Have an interest in cryptocurrencies or a desire to learn – we can help!
At (COMPANY NAME), we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At (COMPANY NAME), we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, religion, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don’t hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you
Skriv i din ansøgning, at du fandt jobbet på ofir.dk