Quickbit We believe in an economy without borders. A future in which all people have access to financial services even if they don’t have access to banks. We strongly believe that blockchain technol
We believe in an economy without borders. A future in which all people have access to financial services even if they don’t have access to banks. We strongly believe that blockchain technology and the crypto economy will play a vital role in creating that future. That is why we strive to enable easy use of cryptocurrencies in people’s and companies’ everyday lives. We are a passionate and driven group of people with diverse backgrounds, who find meaning in coming together to build great products that are valuable to our users.
Who you are
You breathe agile software development and believe in working in agile both creates more value for our users and makes the workplace more fun. Probably you have worked hands-on with programming before, and now want to work as a leader that inspires and helps other people to grow.
What you will do
- Make sure the technical teams have a great time at work
- Collaborate closely with the product managers
- Coach developers with regular 1:1 sessions, feedback, and facilitating individual growth
- Be up to date with the product roadmap, progress, and help overcome challenges with high quality
- Deliver feedback to other managers based on sound engineering principles
- Own and continuously improve our internal ways of working
- Help the team in growth by being responsible for the recruitment of new talents for the team
You should have
- A passion for agile & lean methodologies
- Experience in coaching and leading one or more teams
- Experience in facilitating development teams
- Great communication skills in English
- Be an excellent relationship builder
You might also have
- Experience from the fintech industry or working with payment solutions
- Experience from managing development projects
- A background working as a developer or architect
What we offer you
You will work from our headquarters in central Stockholm, of course with flexible working arrangements. We offer you 6 weeks of annual leave, private top-tier health insurance, and a really good wellness allowance all together with a creative workplace where collaboration is at the very heart of everything we do. We promote you to continuously challenge yourself, creating an environment where contribution and growth are disciplined in everything we do. You will play an important part of the team and work closely with other experts in your surroundings.