Crypto.com was founded in 2016 on a simple belief: it's a basic human right for everyone to control their money, data and identity. With over 10+ million users on its platform today, Crypto.com provid
Crypto.com was founded in 2016 on a simple belief: it’s a basic human right for everyone to control their money, data and identity. With over 10+ million users on its platform today, Crypto.com provides a powerful alternative to traditional financial services, turning its vision of “cryptocurrency in every wallet” into reality, one customer at a time. Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have CCSS Level 3, ISO27001:2013 and PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance.
For more information, please visit www.crypto.com.
- You will be part of the Crypto.com corporate legal team
- Handling global employment matters (contentious and non-contentious) with a focus on Europe (including the United Kingdom)
- Drafting, reviewing, and updating employment agreements, incentive agreements and other legal documentation
- Work with external counsels to ensure our employment arrangements comply with local labour laws in jurisdictions where we operate
- Coordinate with internal or external tax advisors to provide employment-related tax advises
- Advising on issues such as compensation, incentives, share schemes, regulatory changes, discipline and exits
- You may be expected to assist on other corporate legal matters from time to time, including intellectual properties, general procurement, and data protection, if needed, but you are not expected to be an expert in these areas
- Qualified/licensed lawyer with 2-4 years of experience in legal employment work handling non-contentious and contentious employment issues in a major law firm, large multi-national corporation or equivalent
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Ideally experience of handling international labour and employment issues
- Ideally fluent in one or more European languages
- Strong organisational/project management skills, ability to handle high volume and balance competing demands
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders
- Willingness to accommodate calls and meetings with different time zones when required
- Able to identify problems, issues and able to propose solutions
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of combining cryptocurrency and financial services.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you.
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team.
- Flexible working.