p span style font weight 400 The Communications team at Chainalysis is made up of public relations experts, trained economists, a...
The Communications team at Chainalysis is made up of public relations experts, trained economists, and skilled writers who leverage data-driven insights to demonstrate that Chainalysis knows the most about what’s happening on blockchains. We’re vibrant storytellers who produce cutting-edge original research that has been featured in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, The Financial Times, Reuters, Bloomberg, and more.
The Employer Branding Specialist is an expert at translating our research, global success, and amazing culture into a compelling content that demonstrates our employee value proposition around the world. We measure success by the quality of our inbound talent pipelines, our offer acceptance rates, and the overall engagement of our employees.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- The Chainalysis brand is well-known to candidates across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific because of your efforts.
- Your initiatives have led to increased engagement from diverse talent pipelines and enabled Chainalysis to build and retain talent from diverse backgrounds.
- We’ve executed successful events, large and small, that range from the Grace Hopper Celebration to region-specific Meet Ups and sponsorships.
- Our social media presence from an employee branding perspective has expanded beyond Linkedin to more employee and candidate-focused platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and others.
- You’ve optimized our investments in employer branding platforms like Linkedin Enterprise, Power to Fly, AngelList, Built in NYC, etc. and developed a regular cadence of reporting metrics to measure their ROI.
- You’ve integrated Greenhouse and its CRM function with Gem.ai including creating a library of templates and strategy for re-engaging top-tier candidates via regular outreach.
- Chainalysis has an employee-focused blog that includes content from and about our team members, offices, and employee initiatives across all of our locations.
- The Talent Acquisition function has a well-researched and nuanced strategy regarding recruiting across various global regions.
- Our job descriptions, Careers Page, and content across platforms have a consistent and deliberate brand voice and can be targeted at specific audiences
A background like this helps:
- You’ve seen what a great employer branding function looks like at a high-growth B2B tech company.
- You’ve worked with global teams before and have some familiarity with cultural nuances as they relate to recruiting and retaining talent
- You understand the metrics that matter to talent acquisition and employee engagement as well as how to collect them (e.g. ROI, conversion rates, click-throughs, impressions, employee satisfaction, etc.)
- You feel empowered by ambiguity and enjoy creating value from seemingly unsolvable problems and unassigned opportunities