DESCRIPTION Founded in 2012, FacePhi provides secure, fast, and easy to use digital onboarding, identity verification and biometrics technology solutions. Leveraging artificial intellige
Founded in 2012, FacePhi provides secure, fast, and easy to use digital onboarding, identity verification and biometrics technology solutions. Leveraging artificial intelligence, machine learning and blockchain, FacePhi is focused on developing more secure, accessible and fraud-proof authentication technology and processes which aims to provide best user experience while remaining ethical.
With 300 million users worldwide, the company serves its global customers across finance, insurance, health, public, travel and transport and other industry sectors.
Headquartered in Spain, FacePhi has presence in the UK, South Korea and Uruguay.
For more info visit www.facephi.com
What will be your functions?
FacePhi is currently growing its EMEA team and looking for a marketing content creator. The role requires someone who is creative and can research, identify, develop and deliver engaging content for company’s digital and offline platforms. You will need to have genuine interest in innovative technology, AI and biometrics, keeping up to date with current trends and be able to identify audience interests, trends, etc. leveraging a range of techniques to create engaging content with the support of our design team.
You will own creation and production of a content plan that will include variety of multimedia and static content pieces.
- Crafting original, compelling copy for a range of channels/platforms such as print, web, email and social and including but not limited to scriptwriting for videos, copywriting for blogs, quizzes and articles about a variety of topics
- Working with Marketing team to define brand voice, tone, plan content strategies and ideas and implementing them as required
- Working closely with internal teams to ensure copy is consistent, accurate and meets the requirement, reviewing and amending where needed
- Proactively making recommendations/suggestions for content direction and creation
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary
- 25 days + bank holidays annual leave
- Health insurance
- Pension contribution
This is a remote role with occasional travel to London for meetings and creative concept sessions. You will work directly with marketing to build company’s presence in EMEA.
If you are a talented, strategic, and creatively minded content creator who can create engaging, stand-out content, we’d love to hear from you.
- A keen storyteller
- Proven experience in developing and delivering engaging multi-media and static content for various marketing platforms
- 5+ years’ experience working in a productive, high-energy content creation role
- Previous experience in technology copy writing
- Content research, creation, strategy and implementation and be experienced in working with multiple marketing channels
- Able to transcribe technical copy into a simple and understandable marketing copy for use cases / case studies / brochures etc.
- Understanding of SEO in content production, understanding of audience segmentation, engagement and targeting in content creation
- High proficiency in written English, degree level education or working equivalent, ideally a BSc
- Genuine interest in purposeful content and achieving positive outcome through your work
- Be customer orientated, self-motivated, flexible and have a can-do attitude, Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Agency experience is a plus