By 2025, over 75 billion IoT devices will power the planet. Weeve GmbH is looking for an engineer to support our initiatives in embedded security....
By 2025, over 75 billion IoT devices will power the planet. Business processes will be automated, new revenue streams explored and novel business models created.
At Weeve we are building the enabling technology for the enterprise-ready M2M economy. We are looking for individuals to join us on our journey to create a new and exciting future for the economy of things at the crossroads of embedded engineering, blockchain technologies and enterprise software.
What we are looking for:
Weeve GmbH is looking for an engineer to support our initiatives in embedded security. Weeve is building a security platform for the Internet of Things based on control flow integrity. We are developing a hardware based security solution using ARM TrustZone and RISC-V MultiZone.
You will help us enhance and implement trusted data custody from low level data generation to end storage and consumption. Within the context of research projects and partner organizations, you will help design and develop the next generation of embedded software security systems. You will interface as part of a cross functional team with partner agencies, and international working groups such as the IETF.
If you have a passion for IOT security engineering and are ready to take the next step, then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Design and implement embedded software using C++ and/or C
- Deploy and test embedded software based on TrustZone and MultiZone hardware supported security platforms such as the Cortex M-33 family of MCUs
- Deliver test reports and research reports according to project requirements
- Develop Threat Model, and design Security Controls & Mitigations for IOT applications
- Work with the security community including IETF working groups
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science with security focus
- At least 4 years professional experience in embedded software development for Linux, RTOS, and bare metal applications
- Hands-on experience in building ARM TrustZone and/or RISC-V MultiZone security mechanisms and trusted applications
- Demonstrated understanding of software design, analysis and programming using C++, C, and ARM/X86 assembly
- Experience in higher level scripting languages for automation and simulation support
Bonus points for
- Experience incorporating hardware-based security techniques (Hardware Security modules, TrustZone, Secure Boot, etc) into a robust hardware/software system design
- Sound knowledge of Cryptography fundamentals and Public Key Infrastructure
A sweet deal
- Full-time unlimited contract
- Flexible working hours
- Free drinks & fruits
- Hardware of your choice
- New and well equipped office directly at S Tiergarten
Work with the best
- Join an agile, cross-functional, dedicated team
- Take responsibility for your projects.
We value diversity and therefore expressly welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation and identity.
We look forward to receiving your application.