Responsible for supporting the profitable and sustainable growth of Boston Scientific through the management of key process improvement projects as part of the…...
Additional Locations: Italy-Genoa; France-Voisins le Bretonneux; Germany-Düsseldorf; Germany-Ratingen; Ireland-Clonmel; Ireland-Cork; Ireland-Galway; Ireland-Kerlogue; Italy-Milan; Spain-Madrid; United Kingdom-Camberley; United Kingdom-Farnham; United Kingdom-Hemel Hempstead
Diversity – Innovation – Caring – Global Collaboration – Winning Spirit – Caring – High Performance
At Boston Scientific, we’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges. With access to the latest tools, information and training, we’ll help you in advancing your skills and career. Here, you’ll be supported in progressing – whatever your ambitions.
About the role:
Responsible for supporting the profitable and sustainable growth of Boston Scientific through the management of key process improvement projects as part of the European Customer Care Program Management team. Specific responsibilities include Customer Care process analysis, project management, process improvement execution, and support the delivery of global programs.
Responsible for leading Business Optimization initiatives in support of policies and programs and in conformance with the Boston Scientific quality systems. understanding business change needs, assessing the business impact of those changes, capturing, analysing, and documenting requirements and supporting the communication and delivery of requirements with relevant stakeholders.
- Develop plans and schedules for assigned projects, identify the resources required and form teams as required to complete the activities.
- Identify and coordinate all activities required to complete the project or task through the team.
- Ensure timely project completion ensuring current policies and practices are followed and keeping accurate documentation.
- Identify, communicate, and manage moderate levels of technical risk.
- Communicate and present project/project status to senior management and key project stakeholders as appropriate.
- Quickly resolve conflicts and involve functional management as required, Elevate issues and clear barriers to project progress.
Continuous Process Improvement
- Develop and support a work environment of continuous improvement that supports BSC’s Quality Policy, Quality System, and the appropriate regulations for the area they support.
- Work with colleagues in the Program Management Team to share best practices and standardize communications to those outside the department.
- Gather & Prepare business requirements at a reginal or global level engaging with all countries.
- Support Communications & changes of new functionality for all customer care sites across the globe.
- Manage and support UAT including the creation of test scripts.
- First point of contact for electronic order management issues, with a focus on EMEA.
- Continuously seek and drive improvements by piloting new tools and ideas and sharing so that they can be leveraged locally and globally.
- Engage CC team members to identify opportunities that drive world class results through a culture of continuous improvement and innovation.
- Challenges non-standard processes when necessary.
- Analyze and interpret business data to identify optimum improvement opportunities, suggest unique solutions and champion implementation.
- Establish and support a work environment of continuous improvement that supports BSC’s Quality Policy, Quality System and the appropriate regulations for the area they support.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; including business process and data analytic.
- Strong organizational and project management skills, including the ability to support multiple projects and tasks across different groups and countries.
- Self-starter: ability to effectively prioritize, manage multiple tasks and complete assigned tasks with minimal direct supervision.
- Previous experience of working successfully within cross border and virtual team is an advantage.
- Ability to recognize ineffective electronic order management mapping errors and/or call attention to potential problems with data sets/input across the various solutions.
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical users orally and in written format.
- Keen attention to detail and accurate data entry.
- Provide input on how to improve internal efficiencies; grow knowledge and be aware of best practices and market trends.
- Work with internal and external parties to develop business requirements for new EDI tickets or and enhancements of existing services.
- Strong customer care orientation and drive for creating a meaning customer experience.
- Sharp, fast learner with a curiosity and aptitude for technical learning.
- Knowledge and application of Lean tools and methods.
- Degree or Masters in relevant Business, Engineering or Science discipline.
- Experience in medical devices industry
- Project management experience
- Order to Cash process knowledge/expertise
- SAP experience and Knowledge of SAP S4/Hana
- 5 years of working knowledge of Electronic Order Management i.e EDI, Esker, web portals, mobile apps, digital experience platform.
- Not required but we value experience in AI/Blockchain
- Willing and able to travel as required (up to 20%)
Requisition ID: 480087
As a leader in medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do – as a global business and as a global corporate citizen.
So, choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn’t just business, it’s personal. And if you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!
At Boston Scientific, we recognize that nurturing a diverse and inclusive workplace helps us be more innovative and it is important in our work of advancing science for life and improving patient health. That is why we stand for inclusion, equality, and opportunity for all. By embracing the richness of our unique backgrounds and perspectives, we create a better, more rewarding place for our employees to work and reflect the patients, customers, and communities we serve. Boston Scientific is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Boston Scientific maintains a drug-free workplace. Pursuant to Va. Code § 2.2-4312 (2000), Boston Scientific is providing notification that the unlawful manufacture, sale, distribution, dispensation, possession, or use of a controlled substance or marijuana is prohibited in the workplace and that violations will result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.
Job Segment: Business Analyst, Medical, Manager, Engineer, ERP, Finance, Healthcare, Management, Engineering, Technology