In this role you will help create a stack of applications for decentralised commerce (dCommerce) around Boson Protocol....
Why work with us
Boson Protocol is advancing the world of commerce by enabling enterprises, organisations, and customers to bridge the divide between digital decentralized technologies and the transfer and trade of physical goods.
Our vision is for Boson to become the basic plumbing for dCommerce and its data on the emerging decentralized web, where the value captured is distributed equitably between token holders and protected from capture by a single centralized entity. Read more about us here: https://bosonprotocol.io/
If you are passionate about revolutionizing the way commerce works by bridging the gap between blockchain technology and real world asset transfers, we hope you apply to join us!
In this role you will help create a stack of applications for decentralised commerce (dCommerce) around Boson Protocol.
You will work with a team of Web3 and eCommerce product, technology and operations experts to determine end-to-end requirements and processes, augment them using Web3 principles, and support cross-functional teams in delivering the technology.
You understand existing eCommerce platforms and ecosystems, and best practices.
What you will do:
- Researching, eliciting and iterating requirements and acceptance criteria with cross-functional teams
- Identifying gaps in dCommerce service capability and options to resolve them
- End-to-end mapping of business processes and system outcomes and optimisation to fit Web3 business models
- Advise on risks, cost vs benefit, and impact to other business processes and priorities
For this role, you must be able to demonstrate:
- You have 5+ years of experience in agile business analysis for eCommerce platforms
- You have comprehensive knowledge of eCommerce platform services and processes
- You are skilled at process design and requirement elicitation, and you can support QA teams in verifying that the solutions fit the requirements
- You constantly tinker with processes and look for improvements (bonus points for Web3 or blockchain experience)
- You are skilled in supporting product management in shaping requirements from a minimum-feature MVP to a comprehensive product
- You are experienced in facilitating design workshops with cross-functional distributed teams
- You can support the product manager in prioritising and sequencing work
- You can support the team in understanding the purpose of work to maintain a consistent flow of delivery
- You possess the acumen to define the big-picture vision and understand how the parts relate
- You have proven experience working with and supporting cross-functional product teams
- Awareness with common tools in agile teams
- Working experience of agile processes and best practices (Scrum, Kanban)
- You are a self-starter, and you take pride in your integrity and work ethic
- You are a skilled communicator, able to convey complex concepts to different audiences
- You have a passion for changing the world for the better
- You have worked in startups before, and you are comfortable with ambiguity and remote work
What we offer you:
- Flexible, remote work with a high degree of autonomy in a dynamic, fast growth startup
- An opportunity to leverage bleeding edge technology and industry-leading development practices
- Close collaboration with leading projects in the space, e.g. immediate deep dive into Ocean Protocol integration
- A highly competitive salary and other potential arrangements. Details depend on ability and experience. Come and talk to us.
Some of our guiding principles
- Dream Big: We want to build technology that can outlast the founders and reshape commerce and society at large
- Self-Mastery: Mindful conduct and always on learning are critical components of personal and collective growth
- Collaboration: Expertise is key, but sharing knowledge and building together with joy is the foundation of truly remarkable work
- Stay lean: Our ethos is to create and share value equitably, with minimal value extraction.