e-Trading Engineer – Bitpanda Pro (UK)
Bitpanda Pro is a leading #crypto exchange in Europe, we are highly regulated and run a spot-exchange with an ambitious and exciting product growth strategy to launch the first EU regulated derivative
Bitpanda Pro is a leading #crypto exchange in Europe, we are highly regulated and run a spot-exchange with an ambitious and exciting product growth strategy to launch the first EU regulated derivatives exchange!
Come and help us on our journey and learn a load doing so – We look forward to your application
As an e-Trading Engineer you will be tasked with executing a greenfield build with the aim of building the fastest cryptocurrency exchange in todays market.
What you’ll do
- Design and develop scalable, resilient, message-driven services.
- Work in a small, incredibly fast paced team with like minded engineers
- Take ownership of issues and see them through to completion
- Work to produce quality, reliable low-latency code against very tight deadlines
Who are you
- Experience with complex highly concurrent applications
- A solid background, or experience with low latency applications
- Ability to write robust, clean and efficient code.
- Strong linux / AWS background.
- Masters / PhD in maths / computer science / physics etc.
- Experience in the financial sector / crypto space would be beneficial
- Comfortable doing things that haven’t been done before.
- Java 11+, JNI, LMAX, Chronicle Queue
- Git, GitLab & GitLab CI
- AWS: RDS, DynamoDB, ECS, EC2, Eventbridge
- We are not able to provide visa sponsorship for this position
- This is not a 9-5 environment.
- Flexibility around hybrid/remote working with offices in Vienna, London and Amsterdam
- A competitive salary and attractive equity plan
- Occasional company-wide and team events – both in-person and virtually!
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda Pro
- Global team across London, Amsterdam, Milan, Vienna with opportunities for travel
- Sustainable merch to keep you swagged out and living the brand