For a client operating in the Health Care sector, Exfluency™ is assembling a community of bilingual Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to enhance translations....
The Exfluency™ Way
“The limits of my language are the limits of my world.” – Ludwig Wittgenstein, German philosopher
“Blockchain, AI, Trust Chain™, Machine Learning, Peer-to-Peer, a payment token, hourly fees, a user-friendly monolingual editor designed for Subject Matter Experts, and a secure haven for confidential data … Exfluency™ represents a unique value proposition.” – Robert Etches, CEO Exfluency
Exfluency™ is seeking Health Care Language Enhancers
For a client operating in the Health Care sector, Exfluency™ is assembling a community of bilingual Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to enhance translations.
Probably the best bilingual SMEs in the world
Neural Machine Translation (NMT) engines are improving month-on-month and Exfluency’s unique workflow, which recycles previously approved data and then adds the best results from three or more NMT engines, means that you, the Enhancer, need only change a small proportion of the text to create a high-quality document.
But NMT does make mistakes, even when it provides fluent texts, and the people best able to spot these errors are those with expertise in the field in question, i.e. you.
Enhancers passed to join the Community, create skillset nodes that reflect precisely their know-how in a given language combination. This node is the first step to matching you with projects that suit and interest you. Your Trust Chain™ and price are the others.
· Work in a user-friendly, propriety monolingual editor
· Build an immutable reputation through Trust Chain™
· Set your own fees; prompt payment
· Select projects when it suits you
· Work from anywhere – sofa, home office, coffee bar
· Earn cryptocurrency: XFL (the Language Coin) – the more language you create, the more XFL you earn
· A working knowledge of more than one language
· Expertise in the Health Care sector in fields such as:
· Drug safety
o Drug literature
o Safety reporting
o Discharge summaries
· Clinical trials
o Informed consent form
o Central Nervous System
o Internal Medicine
o Clinical trials legal
o Drug Labelling
· Employed in the Health Care sector / Studying in the Health Care sector / Retired from the Health Care sector
· A linguist specialising in the Health Care sector
· The buzz of being involved in new research
· Contributing to communicating new science in your language
· Earning additional income while acquiring new knowledge
You will liaise with:
· The Exfluency™ Community Management team
· Hourly rates
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- 8 Hour Shift